Saints re-sign Gramatica and officially hire two coaches.. (2 Viewers)

for every person that would like to see improvement there's another that (seemingly) want any new coach or player to be a bust.

True....and how many people outside the Head Coach know the significance of an assistant coach? when a play goes bad who says....man we need to get a new runningbacks coach? nope, they say "that o-line needs to block better" but now that we got a some new coaches, look for alot of guys to start blaming the teams faults on them.

an assistant who is working a position is just a small factor in the whole equation. if you inherent a position and have no say on who is in the line up, not having plays and schemes that are designed for the skills and talent of your line, bad coaching and unproductive systems, it really doesnt matter.

you can have a GREAT assistant who isnt effective...you can also have a decent assistant who looks like a genius and all he had to do was make sure his position did what the rest of the higher up staff wanted him to do.

too many factors to judge assistants by in this NFL.

we will know as the real season progresses.

Do we keep two kickers this season, or do they battle it out in training camp??

Guess I should've opened the link first, my bad..
Rockem.gif

Saints382,

Do you know your username and password for Nola is exposed via that link?

The username and pass is already filled.

Saints382,

Do you know your username and password for Nola is exposed via that link?

The username and pass is already filled.

You sure that's not your own username and password being filled out by your browser? It's empty when I open the link.

That's weird.

I guess somebody was on my comp LOL.

"Kromer has been an offensive line assistant with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Oakland Raiders for the past seven years."

2 of the worst offensive lines in the league over the past few years. Not sure if this is the guy we want.

I was thinking the same thing. Oakland has been dreadful on the Oline for the last 3 years!

The best thing the Saints can do is have MAre doing the kickoffs and Let Gramatica handle all field goals. Our record will improve big time if we go with this set up. Welcome back Martin.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom