Saints re-sign Michael Ola for one more season after stint on injured reserve (1 Viewer)

dutar76

7th year itch
Reaction score
I thought he did well in spot duty last year. On the cheap too and knows the system.

I thought he did well in spot duty last year. On the cheap too and knows the system.

Agreed. Moreover, Ola was originally signed last May. Although he’ll turn 31 in April, he’ll have had jus as many starts, 31. So he doesn’t have alot of wear on him.

Best news is that now he’ll have the entire offseason with the team. If he takes advantage, I think Coach Dan can work him into being a solid backup at OT, and maybe even see wat he can do G.

Agreed. Moreover, Ola was originally signed last May. Although he’ll turn 31 in April, he’ll have had jus as many starts, 31. So he doesn’t have alot of wear on him.

Best news is that now he’ll have the entire offseason with the team. If he takes advantage, I think Coach Dan can work him into being a solid backup at OT, and maybe even see wat he can do G.
I agree. We need solid depth at OL. The left side of our line is constantly banged up. I'm curious if we can see some improvement next year from Clapp as well. Meanwhile, we should wrap Armstead & Peat in bubble wrap until week 1.

O-line depth never hurts, especially with someone who knows the offense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom