Saints record/Brees MVP? (1 Viewer)

I think his receiving corps is better than it has been for years, so I think he could have a great statistical year, as long as the oline holds up.

I would say Brees has to at least have 10 wins and probably win the division over the Falcons and Ryan. Really sucks because if Matt Ryan has a few more big games and just plays consistently well I think he gets the MVP. He is exactly what these MVP voters want to vote for. A young QB they can turn into some super star darling for the media. With all of the injuries and no RBs really taking over it will be Brees and Ryan IMO as the top 2 in the MVP race and whoever wins the division gets it. Also I think we have to beat the Falcons in our next game with a 1-1 series tie.

Drew Brees is to MVP what Chuck Noll was to Coach of the year. Noll won four Super Bowls and never won coach of the year. MVP's, pro bowl votes
are a joke. The only votes that count are the ones that induct a player into the HOF.

Drew Brees is to MVP what Chuck Noll was to Coach of the year. Noll won four Super Bowls and never won coach of the year. MVP's, pro bowl votes
are a joke. The only votes that count are the ones that induct a player into the HOF.

Good comparison. I can't believe that about Chuck Nolls.....crazy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom