Saints/Redskins coming up on NFL Playbook (1 Viewer)

I was just saying to a friend I'm glad Vilma made the play but why did he not try to stay in bounds ? Oh well we won screw it.

I was just saying to a friend I'm glad Vilma made the play but why did he not try to stay in bounds ? Oh well we won screw it.

I was wondering about this too. I'm sure fresh in his mind were the Meachem play from earlier and also Sedrick Ellis's fumble last week. However, there was no one that close to him and everyone else's momentum was going the other way. It seemed like he could have easily picked up 10-15 yards and then hopped out, which would have improved our chances at getting the game-winning FG in regulation, without having to worry about the coin-toss giving the skins the ball back.

would have been great if he had run it in for the TD on the interception.. but it looks from the video, he makes a heck of a catch, and his momentum must carries him towards the sideline, and I'm guessing the field conditions weren't that great, so I'll let it go :) a very timely interception though. I was so afraid Washington would march down the field and get into field goal range.

LOL I watched the Replay of this game last night.. I was worried watching the replay :hihi:

:gosaints:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom