Saints @ Redskins - November 15th (1 Viewer)

We have booked our flights!!

Where is everyone staying? Anyone know where the saints stay?

Just make sure the Unknown Who Dat is there for those of us that will be watching from here. The face of hope.

We are going.

Looking at the Capitol Hilton to stay ( Seems pretty close to WH, Smithsonian etc )

Flights from NO to Dulles are like $204 Round trip. Not bad.

I guess take cab or Uber from Hotel to Stadium- seems like 20 miles or so away.

We're staying at the Donovan .... Seaking, it's the rally bus leaving from union station

FYI....flights are between $177 and $214 -

We booked Delta yesterday - leave Sat 630 am arrive 11- depart 945 Monday arrive 130pm for $214.

My wife and I just got our tickets! Coming in from CT. First time seeing Drew play in person since my days back at Purdue. Went to a Saints/Panthers game a few years back (coldest on record for a Panthers game), but the Saints had the division wrapped up and Drew sat haha!

Just got our tickets and going to finish up with flights and hotel early next week! Also recommend the Rally Bus to the game. We rode on one in Boston two years ago also and it was GREAT! Someone brought a cd for the bus driver to play on the way to Gillette filled with everything they play at the Dome. Even stopped at a package store on the way for a few adult snacks!

Six of us going...where y'all staying? Looks like Blackfinns bar is the place to be for Saturday LSU game . We need to all book the rallybus again for transportation to/from the game...'twas a great time last time we did it in Boston

We are staying at the Caiptal Hilton...2 blocks away!

Will be there Sat night!

4 of us staying at the Washington Marriott @ Metro Center. Here's to the Deadskins losing and ticket prices plummeting.

My brother (rail) may be in town in time for this one so we're looking at tickets. Prices are as low as $30 for standing room and $50 for seats; really not too bad a price.

Looking forward to this road trip. Just received confirmation to go to the white house as well

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom