Saints related Twitter [links] (1 Viewer)

OchoCInco writes;

Sitting up watching the Saints defense on film eating oatmeal, there defense ain't that bad, damn Friday hurry up and get here please!!!
about 4 hours ago from TwitterFon

*** film is he watching. must be last years?

Per Greg Bensel....Saints waive G Joe McMahon to make room for Jenkins

reggie_bush: 124 degree heat index today @ practice! I thought I literally saw the Devil sitting on the sideline talkin bout, "yeah it's hot bruh!" Lol

Billy Miller (saints83) tweeted:
If you are half naked or want me to check out some pics of you don't bother I will not accept. Have more respect for yourself ladies...

I sent him a reply thanking him for being a good example, and he tweeted back:
@primadox @OnePeat @karks88 you bet, my daughter wont have internet! lol

Sounds like a really good guy. He also posted this about Brees:
Great to see my main man @drewbrees back at practice today. Love him like a brother. Thanks to all that prayed for him

There were more tweets from players about Brees...

From Pierre Thomas (CPT23):
Glad to have our general back @DrewBrees - Lets get it!

From Jeremy Shockey:
the heat index was way over 100 this morning lost another 7 pounds... we all are glad 9 is back with us... pls continue the prayers

reggie_bush: 124 degree heat index today @ practice! I thought I literally saw the Devil sitting on the sideline talkin bout, "yeah it's hot bruh!" Lol

I was there, he's right. I don't know about 124, but I thought I was gonna pass out.

@drewbrees: We have a great coach and a special group of players. I am so proud to be a part of this team. That's all I have to say.

@saints83 Roy Jones Jr at practice today getting ready 2 fight Jeff Lacy who was also there. Great 2 meet ppl who @ 1 time where the best

@CPT23 I'm gonna be dreaming of those Friday Night Lights!! It feels like high school football again. No butterflies yet though. G'night ya'll

Here are some latest ones.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom