Saints release DE Bobby Richardson from P.S (1 Viewer)

Byrd the next to go?

All Loomis would have to do now is come up with another $400,000 in cap space to cover the difference in the $9.4 million in dead money cutting Bryd would create. The Saints currently have around $9 million in cap space after Spiller's release so they are a mere $400K short. Bryd's contract is a travesty. His agent was probably holding back laughter when Bryd signed it. Nothing would surprise me today honestly.

DE Bobby Richardson played some quality snaps last year. This is a garbage decision. Maybe it is a personality thing, but from a football standpoint- this is Poo.

All Loomis would have to do now is come up with another $40,000 in cap space to cover the difference in the $9.4 million in dead money cutting Bryd would create. The Saints currently have around $9 million in cap space after Spiller's release so they are a mere $40K short. Bryd's contract is a travesty. His agent was probably holding back laughter when Bryd signed it. Nothing would surprise me today honestly.

wouldn't that be $400,000 ?

DE Bobby Richardson played some quality snaps last year. This is a garbage decision. Maybe it is a personality thing, but from a football standpoint- this is Poo.

I've been a big proponent of Richardson, so I have no idea what's going on. But they are certainly not standing pat with anything at the moment. It's certainly not boring.

Byrd the next to go?

To see this team go from where it was to a dysfunctional mess that can't even decide on a roster by week 2 makes me sad. Anyone that truly believes that this team is anything but a hot mess is delusional.

Something is seriously wrong with Payton's mental health. He is totally off the chain and Loomis is enabling him. Lauscha needs to do something to stop the insanity.

Something is seriously wrong with Payton's mental health. He is totally off the chain and Loomis is enabling him. Lauscha needs to do something to stop the insanity.

If you truly believe that you know more and are better qualified to make these decisions than our front office.I would suggest that you go Airline Dr. and speak Loomis and Payton and explain to them what changes need to be made and why you think those changes would benefit this organization.

He's always been flawed as a HC with responsibilities beyond the offense, but since he and Brees put up the points the flaws are easy to overlook.

I suspect along the way he got a little careless and full of himself, which clouded judgement on some of this stuff. Bountygate, vicodin, miss west virginia, divorce and family impact of that. Had to be a lot to deal with in addition to running and NFL franchise and one can notice that since that stuff hit things were not the same.

Signs of resurgence but the hole is deep to dig out of.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom