Saints release hype video for Week 1 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk... I'm pretty hyped for some justice for the murders of Taylor and Elijah McClain.
Not sure what justice you and these players are seeking for Taylor, but you can't charge the officers with anything as they had a legal warrant and they were shot at first. THIS is why I'm done with all this, idiots refusing to look at the factual information and just at the skin color

Not sure what justice you and these players are seeking for Taylor, but you can't charge the officers with anything as they had a legal warrant and they were shot at first. THIS is why I'm done with all this, idiots refusing to look at the factual information and just at the skin color
I love when people love to cherry pick facts or cases. Like how the warrent was literally has the weakest probable cause I've ever witnessed. A whole bunch bad information or simply old. No drugs where found. It was complete incompetence on the investigation side. Committing a raid looking for petty drug dealers after midnight. Cmon man...

Please tell where innocent people getting gunned in their own home is okay.. Delusional.

Please tell me about your excuses for Elijah McClain or Ahmaud Aubrey.

I love when people love to cherry pick facts or cases. Like how the warrent was literally has the weakest probable cause I've ever witnessed. A whole bunch bad information or simply old. No drugs where found. It was complete incompetence on the investigation side. Committing a raid looking for petty drug dealers after midnight. Cmon man...

Please tell where innocent people getting gunned in their own home is okay.. Delusional.

Please tell me about your excuses for Elijah McClain or Ahmaud Aubrey.

What I don't like is that all the attention and blame is on those executing the warrant and not those involved with obtaining and authorizing

As usual the people pulling the strings slip through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom