Saints releasing more players (1 Viewer)

You are confusing 2 different things here.

I am, sorry. The two players cut were on the active 46 this past Sunday, so I'm assuming at least a couple of players are returning, hence will be active this Sunday. I guess we will find out today and tomorrow from the practice reports, who is practicing and who isn't. I would have thought if they were adding another player, like a CB, it would have happened by now as they worked out Munnerlin and Webster.

IDK but normally you don't cut players before any trades are finalized. If the trade falls through and you've released players you could lose them to other teams. I think that this activity is just due to uncertainty around player avaliability and ensuring we have the right player to fill any spot and not as some pending mega player trade. But only the FO knows...

yet none of that equates to production on the field.
That was the joke. It was a list of terms used to describe white athletes.

I'm not sure anyone here could argue that Carr couldn't be upgraded (other than cap reasons).

Cameron Tom. I don't think Anzalone will be back. That would be after the bye, right?

Keith Kirkwood would be eligible between Tom and Anzalone, but I'm not sure what the timing of any of them coming back would be nor do I know what their condition is if they could even come back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom