Saints remaining road games (1 Viewer)

I'm getting tired of the downers on this board telling us that we can't say we're going to win a ton of games. Seriously, the Saints are about to have their best season ever and you all are missing it. One game at a time is crazy. We want it all, and we're going to keep our confidence going for our Saints just like in all those years it didn't pan out. Because that is what fans do. We believe in our team. And if we can't believe now, when can we?

The Saints REALLY need to win this weekend to put added pressure on the Falcons for next week during our bye. If we come out on Monday at 4-0, next week will be a MUST win for the Fal-clowns, otherwise they will fall 2 games behind us and with the remaining schedule...that's gonna be a VERY tough hole to dig out of. Especially, if we have a chance to rest our injured for a week and come back full strength for the Giants game.

I realize the Jets are an AFC team, but I don't think I've wanted to stick it to a non-conference team as badly as I do this week.

Our remaining games are looking crazy good at this point. Even IF...a big IF...we split with the Fal-clowns, we have an opportunity to pick up another 5 wins (2 on the Yucks, and 2 on the Kitties, plus 1 on the Fal-clowns). That gives us 7 wins in the NFC. As much as you don't want to look ahead...that's just plain scary when going to tie breakers and such for home field advantage!!! Throw the Rams in there and we would be sitting on a bye and home field throughout!!!

Yes, one week at a time, I know...I know. I just want to go into the bye at 4-0, with no more injuries, and give our guys a chance to heal up and get ready for a wild and crazy run to the SB!!! :9:

Yea, that one game at a time for fans stinks. Not like a fan's concentration will keep someone from playing well on the other team.

Player.."oh no, I can't play well. There are waves of thoughts from the fans coming my way. They concentrate too hard on one game at a time!"

Nothing, absolutely nothing, will come from a fan concentrating on one game at a time. Period. We don't make our players play better and we don't make the other teams players play worse by concentrating on one game at a time.

Some of you are fantasizing a little much.

the combined records of the teams we have left are 15 and 24
Take away the Jets and Giants and the combined records are 9 and 24

No reason we should not win homefield IMO but thats me

19-0 ... you heard here first ... now u can bet ... yes, I came from the future ... you can trust me

Yea, that one game at a time for fans stinks. Not like a fan's concentration will keep someone from playing well on the other team.

Player.."oh no, I can't play well. There are waves of thoughts from the fans coming my way. They concentrate too hard on one game at a time!"

Nothing, absolutely nothing, will come from a fan concentrating on one game at a time. Period. We don't make our players play better and we don't make the other teams players play worse by concentrating on one game at a time.

Some of you are fantasizing a little much.
:plus-un2: This drives me nuts. This is what fans do, now if you had Drew or Coach Payton on here chattin it up with us about these things all day I'd be very worried.

Man, you look at that schedule and think: "There isn't a team on there that frightens you."

The Saints' road record can potentially be ridiculous and scary good.

As it stands right now, our remaning road schedule opponents are 3-15. That is an amazingly low winning percentage, 16.667% to be exact.

Dolphins: 0-3
Rams: 0-3
Redskins: 1-2
Bucs: 0-3
Panthers: 0-3
Falcons: 2-1

Look at all those 0-3 records :hihi:.

We just have to keep winning. Atlanta has as hard a schedule as we do, they will drop a few more games before we play them. Not worried about the Eagles, they will likely make the playoffs, but I dont think they will threaten for HF advantage. The Vikes are looking real good right now, but Favre's old bones will be hurting by the last quarter of the season and Im sure he will melt down at the end again. I think the Giants will be in the mix at the end, which means we really need to beat them to have the advantage over them. The biggest thing is we just need to keep winning games. 13-3 will guarantee us HFA, maybe even 12-4.

Even though Carolina is 0-3 they won't be a walk in the park.

They played well against Atlanta, and pretty good against Dallas until the 4th qtr.

They come back from the bye and play Was & TB so they will build confidence. And you know if Jake only has two good games this year who they will be against.

I hope it is electric in the Dome like the first game back against Atlanta after Katrina. There was no way the Saints could lose that game. If it is like that on Sunday night, the Jets will be in for a rude awakening. The rookie will be shaking in his cleats.

I'm getting tired of the downers on this board telling us that we can't say we're going to win a ton of games. Seriously, the Saints are about to have their best season ever and you all are missing it. One game at a time is crazy. We want it all, and we're going to keep our confidence going for our Saints just like in all those years it didn't pan out. Because that is what fans do. We believe in our team. And if we can't believe now, when can we?

I agree. I don't agree with saying crap like "16-0 BABYYYYYYYYY" before the season starts, because that's always sure disappointment. I always hope for the best, but I recognize when we might not have a good shot at winning a Super Bowl. I at least like to wait and see what we have at week 1 before I make my mind up about the team. But after Detroit, I think everyone should've been on board. We should all recognize that this is an exceptional team that we have right now. Let's all enjoy this season because it's shaping up to be really special.

I think it's pretty obvious the most important games we have left this season are NYGiants and the 2 game Atlanta series. And we really probably only have to split the Atlanta series to win the division.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom