Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
Dolphins
Rams
Bucs
Redskins
Falcons
Panthers

That's it. Only the Falcons will the Saints possibly be an underdog. The rest of those games the Saints will be prohibitive favorites.

So, in other words, if the Saints take care of home field, this team has a chance to win at least 13 games this year, and probably more.

Dolphins
Rams
Bucs
Redskins
Falcons
Panthers

That's it. Only the Falcons will the Saints possibly be an underdog. The rest of those games the Saints will be prohibitive favorites.

So, in other words, if the Saints take care of home field, this team has a chance to win at least 13 games this year, and probably more.

I looked at this the other day, and it got scary because (with the Saints playing the way they are), I only saw three games on our schedule - after Sunday - that I thought would be tough: NYG, NE, & @Hotlanta.

We really need to pay back the Rams for what they did to us in the Dome last time!

WE need to just focus on one week at a time...keep the "look-a-like" threads bumpin and have some good diologue in between! And holler WHO DATs when the time comes to celebrate our victories!

Man, you look at that schedule and think: "There isn't a team on there that frightens you."

The Saints' road record can potentially be ridiculous and scary good.

As it stands right now, our remaning road schedule opponents are 3-15. That is an amazingly low winning percentage, 16.667% to be exact.

Dolphins: 0-3
Rams: 0-3
Redskins: 1-2
Bucs: 0-3
Panthers: 0-3
Falcons: 2-1

I would go so far as to say if the Saints beat the Jets and Giants, we are headed toward home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

Time to start watching/rooting for teams like the Giants/Eagles/Vikings to lose.

Those are the only teams that appear possible to have that kind of record.

I would go so far as to say if the Saints beat the Jets and Giants, we are headed toward home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

Time to start watching/rooting for teams like the Giants/Eagles/Vikings to lose.

Those are the only teams that appear possible to have that kind of record.

The Giants and Eagles will be beating up on each other and hopefully the Cowboys can split games with them as well. The Vikes have to contend with the Bears and the Packers, so look for them to have some issues in that as well.

The Saints had a really good home record last year of 6-2, unfortunately we were 2-6 on the road.

But with this improved defense, the remaining apparently soft road schedule and the home field advantage of the Superdome, I have been telling people that this team can do something very VERY special this year. It just seems like the planets are aligning.

One game at a time...

But, the cards are falling in place.

Yes the next 2 home games are really important. If the Saints can win these next 2 and keep focused and healthy I have high hopes.
So all of you lucky fans that live close and are going to these games.
Scream like you have never screamed before. I expect all of you to be hoarse from screaming your lungs out and not letting their O be able to hear each other not only at the line but in the huddle.

Can't ya just FEEL it???

I've tried to preach "cautious optimism" to my 17 year old son, who is the biggest Saints homer I have ever come across. But I'm starting to get caught up in it, too ....

When the Saints hit 5-0, I am booking a hotel room in Feb so I can be in New Orleans for the Super Bowl.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom