Saints Saints remaining schedule is highly favorable. (1 Viewer)

jasonsw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
1. They are home this Sunday and play a home game after bye. Which means they stay at home for close to 4 weeks before traveling again to T.B then return for a home game with Carolina. This will help immensely with the team getting rest.
2. Five of the next 7 games are at home. Only T.B and A.T.L are road games both are heavily winnable.
3. Drew Brees will be back to face N.O two toughest opponents both of which are home games.
4. Final two games even though on the road are not long travel games. Tennessee has been mainly horrible. Team talent might be depleted by trades. Carolina might be a tough one to win if the Saints have the number one seed wrapped up. They are probably going to rest as many key players as possible.

agreed. We ran a gauntlet to begin the season but now will see the rewards of getting those out of the way.

And the bulk of it is division games, which are never a cake walk but should be way easier than most years. Atlanta is not turning that D around so though they may want to play us hard, I just don't see them being in the ball park for even 3 quarters.

and I'll add something I've been thinking about. You can't really ever look past any team especially in your division, but do you think that could happen under the circumstances? Would a guy as competitive as Drew is, really come out and lay an egg after seeing what Teddy has done? Would the team let Drew down after they poured their hearts into every game with Teddy? I don't think so. I think we have been galvanized through and through but time will tell.

Good news is the 49ers have much tougher sledding through the rest of the season. Home games against Panthers, Packers and Seahawks. Road games against Us, Ravens and Hawks. Here's to hoping the Cardinals can split the series with them too.

I'm confident in our ability to beat SF, but history has not been kind to us in that rivalry. They play Packers, then Ravens, then Us. Hopefully Ravens and Packers can soften them up a bit.

I just try an not to expect wins.
I do expect them, but a loss is so much worse when you didn't see it coming.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom