Saints Report Locking Up On iPhone (1 Viewer)

I get that too...on my iPad and android phone. I can't figure it out.

I have been getting the "Congrats, you have been selected to receive a $1000 gift card" redirects ocassionally on my iPAd too... but it isn't just on Saintsreport, but on other sites as well. I do not get them when using chrome. Only in Safari. My guess is that it is likely some type of malware attached to the browser. I have not tried clearing my history as of yet.

Attachments

• IMG_1479.jpg
    IMG_1479.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 2
Just tried that. I'll see if that works. Will that affect my browsing experience?

Yes it will but i i just turn it on and off as needed. Saves much more time than fighting the alternative. It will greatly speed the experience up on message boards with banners all over them that suck up memory trying to load them.

I have been getting the "Congrats, you have been selected to receive a $1000 gift card" redirects ocassionally on my iPAd too... but it isn't just on Saintsreport, but on other sites as well. I do not get them when using chrome. Only in Safari. My guess is that it is likely some type of malware attached to the browser. I have not tried clearing my history as of yet.

I don't even get the option to close them out. It's just an "ok" button that I refuse to click. I just double click the home button and exit out of the app

I get that too and I'm on a Galaxy. So it seems the issue is across both platforms. It never happens on my PC, just phone.

I will say they had me going the first time it popped up. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom