Saints Report (1 Viewer)

People worry too much over [those non green thumbs].

Agree- before the mods made me behave, sometimes I'd like to post just to set-off a certain segment and see how many red thumbs I could get. There were certain Who Dats I loved setting off. It was so much fun :spit:

But those were the old days.......

And when the board does OK, Andrus throws a crawfish boil. This is not sucking up. He does crawfish as good as it gets. I drool when I think about his crawfish......

Agree- before the mods made me behave, sometimes I'd like to post just to set-off a certain segment and see how many red thumbs I could get. There were certain Who Dats I loved setting off. It was so much fun :spit:

But those were the old days.......

How about you just ban yourself paw paw

I spaced the thumbs out a bit and put the "Did you find this post useful" text between the thumbs as you suggested. Hopefully that will eliminate the issue.

That looks fool-proof to me Andrus! And I can't help but admire the expediency of that!

No more posts explaining that the previous red-thumb was the result of a fat-finger on the previous post that was meant to be green-thumbed, but since a red-thumb can't be taken back, that a green thumb will be added to counter the faulty red thumb. OMG....all these thumb posts....can we get back to the topic on hand?! LOL!

Make no mistake...from this point forward, that was intentional! :-D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom