saints report (1 Viewer)

LML65PRIDE

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Whatever happened to the "Saints Report" being about the Saints?
All this other stuff is nuts and this is not why I signed up for. I love the Saints and reading about the Saints. But all this other stuff is ridiculous. On the saints report App..sorry

If you are talking about the WhoDatApp it looks like stuff from the EE board is getting mixed in on there.

Pretty much the same stuff since when you signed up in 2012. You have been holding this in a while, huh?

Saints Report App?

I think you are confused. This is the Satan's Report App.
goodellsatan.jpg

There is no Saints Report app. Sorry!

Back when I still used android phones, I actually downloaded an app called SaintsReport. It was pretty much just this site in a crappy browser. That app isn't available in the apple app store though and I use tapatalk on my phone. I had them both when I was on android, but never used the SR app because it was awful.

Just letting you know that someone did actually create a SaintsReport App. IDK if it's still available for download in the google play store though. Haven't used that in a couple years.

Back when I still used android phones, I actually downloaded an app called SaintsReport. It was pretty much just this site in a crappy browser. That app isn't available in the apple app store though and I use tapatalk on my phone. I had them both when I was on android, but never used the SR app because it was awful.

Just letting you know that someone did actually create a SaintsReport App. IDK if it's still available for download in the google play store though. Haven't used that in a couple years.

Interesting...

That's news to me. :idunno:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom