Saints reporter tells Jared Cook how much the falcons rivalry means to the Saints (1 Viewer)

To those that don’t remember...

Bleacher Report: More On the New Orleans Saints Disrespect Toward Falcons After MNF Win

:hihi:

Its so awesome having a coach that truly embraces the 'us against the world' MO. He seems to eat it up when players and teams hate us.

If ever there was a game against them to completely run up the score, this is it. A game that solidifies Quinn not making it to the next week or end of the year

Respectfully disagree.

I'd like a comfy 10-14 point win, nothing too drastic, so that Quinn stays around at least until Thanksgiving night.

Then, at their place, on national TV, we beat the ever-loving hell out of them and run up the score.

Respectfully disagree.

I'd like a comfy 10-14 point win, nothing too drastic, so that Quinn stays around at least until Thanksgiving night.

Then, at their place, on national TV, we beat the ever-loving hell out of them and run up the score.
I can dig it.

Respectfully disagree.

This for sure! Make "Black Friday" have a different connotation for Quinn (i.e. he gets fired) after the Saints throttle the Falcons in the sphincter dome on Thanksgiving night in front of the entire country.

Add to the list, the Falcons set the NFL record for the number of team records broken in a single game when they ran up the score, 62 - 7 against the Saints in 1973.

But, let's not forget, when the Dirty Birds come to town, New Orleans opens her arms to welcome their fans, friends, and families to spend every dime they possibly can!

We are gracious hosts! :hihi:

If ever there was a game against them to completely run up the score, this is it. A game that solidifies Quinn not making it to the next week or end of the year
Remember a few years ago the coach firing epidemic we caused during the season?

He was just honoring poopy pants Ryan without making too big of a mess

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom