Saints resign Justin Drescher to 4 year contract (merged) (1 Viewer)

saintsfanfl

They call me Boudreaux
Reaction score
According to league source the Saints have resigned RFA LS Justin Drescher to a new 4 year contract.

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider
Saints agree to terms with Justin Drescher on four-year contract, per a league source
Retweeted by Larry Holder

me too, but I also figured de la Puente would get a long term deal before Drescher

Hopefully it is in the works for DLP. I would like to keep him around long term and drop his cap number (much like we did with Jr.'s deal).

:smilielol:

Someone on Twitter actually asked Morstead if he knew the guy. Guess not everyone is familiar with the LS on a team.

Thomas Morstead ‏@thomasmorstead
“@steven3210: @thomasmorstead Do you know this Drescher guy?" Haha You could say that... He's been @Saints snapper for 3 years #4MoreYears

:smilielol:

Someone on Twitter actually asked Morstead if he knew the guy. Guess not everyone is familiar with the LS on a team.

+1, thanks I needed that laugh

It would've been funnier if he asked that to Hartley since they went to high school together

Much respect to Long-snappers... nobody cares about them until they fire one over the punter's head... excellent signing congrats on the new deal Mr Drescher.

I've never seen a 4-year contract for a long-snapper. Obviously our FO feels very confident in his ability to keep performing at a high-level for several years. Congrats to Drescher! :beerchug:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom