Saints restructure MT and Armstead (1 Viewer)

I wonder who will restructure next? Warford (7.6 million), D Davis (7.3 million), J Jenkins (10.2 million), J Cook (7 million), or Easton (4.5 million)?
Jenkins is a Must IMHO. DD and Warford are team players I would expect to do so.

I wonder who will restructure next? Warford (7.6 million), D Davis (7.3 million), J Jenkins (10.2 million), J Cook (7 million), or Easton (4.5 million)?
Jenkins is a Must IMHO. DD and Warford are team players I would expect to do so.
Jenkins would have to get a new deal. Can't restructure the last year of a contract.

With the exception of Easton, all of these guys are on the last year of their deal with us, so as the previous poster mentioned, they can't simply be restructured. Restructuring Easton would save about $2.7 million this year, but I don't see him as a likely candidate since he's a lower tier player. If possible, you like to keep restructures to your key cogs because you know they're going to be here so you don't worry about possible dead cap hits. However, that's still an option on the table should the Saints need the space. And I don't figure Easton will take a pay cut kind of restructure, considering he's currently slated to start at guard with Peat on the market.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom