Saints Restructure Will Lutz Contract to create 1.74 million in cap space (1 Viewer)

I could see some of Cam base salary being moved to a later year.

11 million base. I hope he does us a solid and just take a pay cut. His career earnings at it stands when his contract end is $128 million.

main-qimg-9e7e8a9007e9fbbddadffe9c754e5fb2

Did anyone ever figure out what was going on with him last season? He really got sketchy towards the end of the year. I would guess some type of injury but I never read for sure. Just a slump possibly?

Did anyone ever figure out what was going on with him last season? He really got sketchy towards the end of the year. I would guess some type of injury but I never read for sure. Just a slump possibly?

I thought that I read that he had an injury, but I'm not certain of it. Anway, either way, the guy is one of the best kickers in the NFL with a great leg. They all go through slumps whether mental or injury related. I'm confident that he will return to being great again.

Lutz will be fine. After he had the injury he was shaky. He was obviously not the same after. Could have been still hurt or it could have been in his head. Either way, I think he will be ok. Morestead had an off year too. Our whole kicking game went from a strength to a question mark.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom