Saints Road Game Tickets (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Saints get an allotment of tickets to their road games for season ticket holders? A buddy of mine and I are thinking about making the Falcons road trip. However we don't want to pay out the you know what for them. We were hoping to find some for face value. Any suggestions?

Does anyone know if the Saints get an allotment of tickets to their road games for season ticket holders? A buddy of mine and I are thinking about making the Falcons road trip. However we don't want to pay out the you know what for them. We were hoping to find some for face value. Any suggestions?

All visiting teams get a small allotment of tickets that they can use any way they want. These tickets are usually used for team VIPs, family, etc. Un-used tickets are usually returned to the home team. In the past, if the Saints have extra tickets for away games, they will sell them to season ticket holders at face value. You need to send a written request to your ticket rep. I have done this before. I have no first-hand knowledge, but I believe that the team get a certain number of good tickets, and a certain number of not-so-good tickets. You get no choice of seating, though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom