Saints Road to XLIV Blu-ray (1 Viewer)

FYI, to everyone. There realy is no need to pay anyone on any site for DVD's of the season unless you just don't want to bother with burning your own discs. All the games are in the classic games board in both video and dvd formats. No $60 isn't a completely unreasonable price to pay as the cost of producing the DVD is about $30 and shipping is about $10, so the guy made a $20 profit. Just keep in mind that there people out there looking to make a quick buck and no one here has to pay a dime.

I'll be buying this Bluray as having a hard disc version of the games in HD is appearling to me as I can't burn bluray discs on my system.

Good info, thanks for posting. I know I'll never get around to downloading the videos and burning them to a disc so letting someone have $20 profit to do the work for me seems like a fair deal.

Now up for pre-order on Amazon!!!!

LINK

Yup, I pre-ordered mine there on 3/25 so its been up since at least then. Won't get here till June though.

Oddly enough I didn't read the description until today... I was on board with ordering if no matter what was on it.

Is it me or is that Washington game kinda random?

I know it's got "the Strip" in it but Miami would have been a better choice to just stick a regular season game in there...

Theres already a DVD called "best games" with one the Miami, New England, and Atlanta games, thats why

Are there any legal ramifications that can come from what he's doing? Does the site protect him, or is he just rolling the dice on not getting caught? I'm not judging, simply asking.

if the league filed suit over it, they would win. Selling for a profit crosses that line of "intended for the private viewing of our audiance" part. Giving the games away for free, or trading them for something non-cash related pushes it pretty hard but if the league wanted to make life miserable for game traders they could. You'll find most game traders or sharers don't do it to make a buck, they do it because they are fans and just want to share the fan expirence with other fans. Most of this exists because the NFL in the past left the market bare. Had they come out with programs where fans could buy games from the past (or present) for $5 or $10 a game, there never would have been a "black market" for games on DVD or in video file format. The league does seem to start to be catching on, with the release of the BluRay for this thread. since those games will soon be available for purchase, it would be eithical for us to stop giving them away for free. That would likely draw the leagues attention down on us, and we really don't want that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom