Saints' Roman Harper looking forward, not in rearview mirror (1 Viewer)

I think Harper will be a very good OLB in the impending 3-4. It's what GW had him playing half the time when he was getting all those sacks...

What's the reason that Colston has made 0? One could argue that Colston is better at his position than Harper is at his. Pro Bowl doesn't mean as much as many people think it does.
Either play Harper at the line of scrimmage, where he can rack up his tackle stats, or cut him loose. He's no good in the backfield.

Colston hasn't made the pro bowl because the WR position is far deeper in the NFC than the safety position

But don't discredit harpers success...he's earned every bit of it

I know americans and english have no sort of humor to speak about but you would think people knew that cantonlegend is the biggest and probably only fan of harper out there :rolleyes: guess what? I was being sarcastic. Oooplà!

You and I were the only ones who knew what your snotty satcastic remark was aimed at

I'm not the only fan of Harper....it's too easy to defend him because he's one of the better players at his position. He consistently is near the league lead in tackles for all players...not just safeties. He has more picks than 2 other safeties that made the pro bowl this year in the NFC....he has a ton if batted passes....oh...and he's a captain which is something I fear people underestimate on the board

Tracing sarcasm through a board is as hard as trying to make sean canfield a pro bowler.

Your first hint that it was sarcasm could've been the fact that it's illegal to tackle random people on the streets.

Second hint was that Roman Harper isn't a frisbee dog.

I'm with everyone else I think Harper needs to go if you look at our last three playoff losts all the TD came off him and Jenkins two of the worst pair of safeties in the league but I understand the cap issues so it won't happen this year but next year is another story

I am a Harper fan too. If MJ were at corner and we had a good FS the last few seasons, most fans opinions of him would be different. He gets burned in coverage because he as to come up and make the tackles that our front 7 or diving at ankles, undersized corners can't make. So, he gets exploited for being out of position and often can't recover.

I saw many vaunted strong safeties get absolutely destroyed in the playoffs by marginal QBs. Strong safeties people on this board would love to have....unless of course they really did play for us, in which case they would then suck and all of their positive stats would be an illusion by homers to cover up their suckiness.

What's the reason that Colston has made 0? One could argue that Colston is better at his position than Harper is at his. Pro Bowl doesn't mean as much as many people think it does.
Either play Harper at the line of scrimmage, where he can rack up his tackle stats, or cut him loose. He's no good in the backfield.

While I realize that making the pro bowl does not necessarily mean you are the best at your position, but I would think it would mean u would at least have to be decent to get to the pro bowl. Meaning generally you don't see players making pro bowls while having there fans screaming about that player being the worst in the league and he should be cut

I know americans and english have no sort of humor to speak about but you would think people knew that cantonlegend is the biggest and probably only fan of harper out there :rolleyes: guess what? I was being sarcastic. Oooplà!

My apologies.... I blame the vodka...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom