Saints' Roman Harper looking forward, not in rearview mirror (1 Viewer)

They funny thing is, everyone crying and whining about Harper will do the same for the next guy that replaces him, except they will say how he is worse than Harper, and talk about signing Harper back with the team when he is a UFA again...

Tracy Porter anyone?

They funny thing is, everyone crying and whining about Harper will do the same for the next guy that replaces him, except they will say how he is worse than Harper, and talk about signing Harper back with the team when he is a UFA again...

Tracy Porter anyone?

Darren Sharper anyone?\

Kidding

When he is used correctly, Harper is a very good safety. Hasn't he made 2 pro bowls, there is a reason for that. He was not used correctly by Spags. He has been to more pro bowls than anyone else in our secondary, that is until we sign Ed Reed! Lol

Playing golf?!?! Harper should be tackling people on the streets and running on the beach stealing frisbees out the air whenever he's not watching videotapes with The Dude.

Playing golf?!?! Harper should be tackling people on the streets and running on the beach stealing frisbees out the air whenever he's not watching videotapes with The Dude.

It's the offseason dude they have lives! Everything in their lives dont revolve around the pigskin. Just be glad he's not clubbing like crazy doing drugs like other NFL players.

It's the offseason dude they have lives! Everything in their lives dont revolve around the pigskin. Just be glad he's not clubbing like crazy doing drugs like other NFL players.

That was a joke. I'm one of the few people here that are actually in love with the guy. I've been re-watching some games and I really hope Harper stays.

That was a joke. I'm one of the few people here that are actually in love with the guy. I've been re-watching some games and I really hope Harper stays.

Tracing sarcasm through a board is as hard as trying to make sean canfield a pro bowler.

Hasn't he made 2 pro bowls, there is a reason for that.
What's the reason that Colston has made 0? One could argue that Colston is better at his position than Harper is at his. Pro Bowl doesn't mean as much as many people think it does.
Either play Harper at the line of scrimmage, where he can rack up his tackle stats, or cut him loose. He's no good in the backfield.

The dumb is strong in this one...
I know americans and english have no sort of humor to speak about but you would think people knew that cantonlegend is the biggest and probably only fan of harper out there :rolleyes: guess what? I was being sarcastic. Oooplà!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom