Saints rookie camp started yesterday (1 Viewer)

I asked that question yesterday about rookie mini camp. I didn't remember if the media was able to attend or not. Payton use to be very tight lip about these things. Wonder what Dennis Allen approach be with mini camp and OTAs regarding media access.

I'm really looking forward to getting updates and observations.

Not a peep from rookie camp yesterday...FO ran distraction with the Juiceman signing.šŸ˜‚
There are pictures posted on their websites. Really there aren't much updates as far as scheme or team drills. More like observation and getting the rookies accustom to NFL training camp.

Ryan Nielsen when asked about Alontae Taylor:
ā€œItā€™s so early, only two practices in, but we like him. Heā€™s very athletic, he can run, heā€™s intelligent,ā€ Saints co-defensive coordinator Ryan Nielsen said. ā€œI can see corner, I can see safety and I can even see nickel.ā€

According to NOLA.com twitter reports and video I saw, Krull looks more like a WR, agility wise, then a TE. Very fast and very quick. I was surprised to see him running so quick and fast in his routes.

Ryan Nielsen when asked about Alontae Taylor:
ā€œItā€™s so early, only two practices in, but we like him. Heā€™s very athletic, he can run, heā€™s intelligent,ā€ Saints co-defensive coordinator Ryan Nielsen said. ā€œI can see corner, I can see safety and I can even see nickel.ā€
So perhaps the DB version of what Senio Kelemete was for the o-line a few years ago? If so, I think we should be happy with the versatility.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom