Analysis Saints Run defense is plain nasty. (1 Viewer)

Defensively we have been really good so far. It's just sad that it took a decline in Drew for SP to realize we needed to build our Defense. When we brought Allen back it all seemed to change. Those guys are balling. Nielson has got to be arguably the best Dline coach in the league. He's constantly taking undrafted guys and coaching them up. Richard has the secondary playing great as well.

Defensively we have been really good so far. It's just sad that it took a decline in Drew for SP to realize we needed to build our Defense. When we brought Allen back it all seemed to change. Those guys are balling. Nielson has got to be arguably the best Dline coach in the league. He's constantly taking undrafted guys and coaching them up. Richard has the secondary playing great as well.
yeah thats what made me the angriest so far. If we had given Brees this kind of defense more often in his career he would have had at least a second ring and probably more. We finally put a whole team around him as he was dropping off and by that point injuries were getting him every year. He used to drag mediocre teams kicking and screaming to the playoffs and in down years we saw 7-9 or 8-8 which some teams wish was their floor.

This is what running backs experience against the Saints run defense

Like, how are they doing this? I've never heard of most of these guys playing DT.
They are doing a good job plugging up the middle. #52 M. Adams finally got some snaps and was pushing OG back into the QB lap. Overall I think this organization has done a pretty good job recognizing and filling holes and doing so on a budget.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom