Saints rushing defense is unreal (1 Viewer)

It's amazing how the D-line makes everyone better! They're a complete unit that's deep.

Our run D is great, but it was also kind of bizarre of Matt Nagy to go so pass heavy with a QB like Trubisky. I mean, in the 4th quarter when we'd opened up a multi-score lead, it was understandable, but Nagy really seemed like he planned to lean on Trubisky (an iffy QB when he's healthy, and he was just coming back from a shoulder injury).

He was scared because he knew what he was up against. There are legit reasons he didn't run the ball. Largly because he never converted a 3rd down to possess the ball, but also because they knew that no one has had success running the ball against us, and those opponents had better running games. It also didn't help that his defense couldn't get off the field. But mostly because he was scared.

I'm worried about what happened after those 80 yards passing + anything can happen if you give the opponent the chance. This team is a playoff team, even before the season started this season. Not closing out games & having metal lapses will lose a playoff games (like it did last year).
What's the point in completely destroying the Bears confidence? I want them to feel like they can beat a good team since they have to play the Packers & the Vikings again. I want them to beat the Packers. So why get worked up about letting them have a few crumbs from the table. they knew who the better team was buy the end of the 3rd quarter.

The Saints D is in high gear right now but I didn't hear Davenport's name being called much yesterday. That's my only concern. How consistent is his level of play when he's on the field

Yeah I like how everyone said "The Saints won't be able to run" and our O-line TOOK OVER. Loved the last Murray TD when Armstead, McCoy and Ram walked into the end zone and flexed. On the other side of the ball, it was the Bears who couldn't run. You're not gonna win if Mitch has to fling it 50 times.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom