Saints Season Opener at Arizona September 13th (1 Viewer)

OutlawSaint

formerly SeLuSaint
Reaction score
Sticky Post
A group of three of us are flying out to Phoenix on Friday! Who else plans on going to this game? I'm hoping to organize a take over at a Buffalo Wild Wings Saturday night or something and then pregame stuff on Sunday.

I've been seeing round trip flights from NOLA to Phoenix going from $213 - $243. So just over $100 for each way. Southwest also has some good flights.

Also hoping to get some groups seated in the same section if y'all want to do that. I will update this post with links to game tickets.

Please feel free to post about previous experience in that area and at the games there and also post about stuff to do and such. Hoping to make this an awesome trip! :9:

Game ticket links: I have used all the sites before that are listed and they are legit.

http://www.stubhub.com/arizona-cardinals-tickets/arizona-cardinals-glendale-university-of-phoenix-stadium-9-13-2015-9298565/

http://www.ticketexchangebyticketmaster.com/NFL/InventoryBrowse/Arizona-Cardinals-Tickets-at-University-of-Phoenix-Stadium-in-Glendale-9-13-2015?PID=1721740&intcmp=tm101954&wt.mc_id=NFL_LEAGUE_TIX_ARI_HOME3_BUY

http://www.ticketcity.com/glendale-tickets/university-of-phoenix-stadium-tickets/new-orleans-saints-at-arizona-cardinals-sep-13-2015-1333117.html

Phoenix nightlife by category and location:
http://phoenix.nightguide.com/

blayne

In Rob We Trust
Reaction score
i've got tickets for 125 row 12. so what's everyone doing Saturday night? wheres everyone parking at so we can set up a tailgate.

byrdzilla

Pro-Bowler
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
There's a Gordon Biersch and BWW within walking distance, I'm sure they'll be packed. Would also like to find some homers set up for tailgating. In Dallas last year we found some nola people who had a dj, food, and beer for 10 bucks, mostly saints fans

OP
OP
OutlawSaint

OutlawSaint

formerly SeLuSaint
Reaction score
i've got tickets for 125 row 12. so what's everyone doing Saturday night? wheres everyone parking at so we can set up a tailgate.
Party at the Shout House Saturday night! Tons of Saints fans will be there. :9:

OP
OP
OutlawSaint

OutlawSaint

formerly SeLuSaint
Reaction score
Just got everything booked. Good deals at Country Inn & Suites by the Airport. $60 rooms with two beds or $80 suites with 2 beds.

SaintKent

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
There's a Gordon Biersch and BWW within walking distance, I'm sure they'll be packed. Would also like to find some homers set up for tailgating. In Dallas last year we found some nola people who had a dj, food, and beer for 10 bucks, mostly saints fans
Where's everyone's parking passes for?
From the research I've been seeing it seems the East lot is on the visitors side, considered the visitors lots. I see the great lawn on the west its probably a common area. I'll probably try to park in the green area.

Also I should be getting my tickets this week I'll be in 129 or 130, 15-30 rows up if anyone is sitting in that area. I like boxing so I will probably watch the Mayweather fight at AMC theater Saturday night.

LOL didnt know this was going to be big. Open in new tab.

MLU

Tigers vs All Y'all
Reaction score
Is it bad I turned down tickets to this game? I just have no interest in the hassle of driving out to the boondocks, dealing with crowds, terrible seating, expensive bad food, etc. It just has no appeal any more for me to attend games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Saints Headlines (The Advocate)

Headlines

Top Bottom