Saints Season Opener at Arizona September 13th (1 Viewer)

OutlawSaint

formerly SeLuSaint
Reaction score
Sticky Post
A group of three of us are flying out to Phoenix on Friday! Who else plans on going to this game? I'm hoping to organize a take over at a Buffalo Wild Wings Saturday night or something and then pregame stuff on Sunday.

I've been seeing round trip flights from NOLA to Phoenix going from $213 - $243. So just over $100 for each way. Southwest also has some good flights.

Also hoping to get some groups seated in the same section if y'all want to do that. I will update this post with links to game tickets.

Please feel free to post about previous experience in that area and at the games there and also post about stuff to do and such. Hoping to make this an awesome trip! :9:

Game ticket links: I have used all the sites before that are listed and they are legit.

http://www.stubhub.com/arizona-cardinals-tickets/arizona-cardinals-glendale-university-of-phoenix-stadium-9-13-2015-9298565/

http://www.ticketexchangebyticketmaster.com/NFL/InventoryBrowse/Arizona-Cardinals-Tickets-at-University-of-Phoenix-Stadium-in-Glendale-9-13-2015?PID=1721740&intcmp=tm101954&wt.mc_id=NFL_LEAGUE_TIX_ARI_HOME3_BUY

http://www.ticketcity.com/glendale-tickets/university-of-phoenix-stadium-tickets/new-orleans-saints-at-arizona-cardinals-sep-13-2015-1333117.html

Phoenix nightlife by category and location:
http://phoenix.nightguide.com/

OP
OP
OutlawSaint

OutlawSaint

formerly SeLuSaint
Reaction score
If anyone has tailgate plans and locations near the stadium please post. Me and two friends are looking for a group to join. We can bring beer to help contribute!

SaintKent

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Just got a 10% discount email from stub hub. Promo code KICKOFF10
Thanks man!
Think I'm going to get mine today or tomorrow. I can't wait for football what a treat for the only game I can attend to be week 1. Jets flying over the whole deal.

So do we want to coordinate the tailgating. I'm thinking about getting the East parking pass seems to be the visitors side.

SaintKent

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Got my tickets, Section 130, aisle seats and a parking pass from stubhub.

Hope the team is all healthy for week 1.

Dours

Who's that?
Reaction score
Add 4 more of us to the list of those going. 2 of us are sitting in section 132 and 2 of us in 135. Staying in Old Town Scottsdale at Hyatt Place.

I should mention we have an extra stadium parking pass for sale. I am not sure which lot it's for yet but we won't need two of them so just let me know if you're interested.

I personally know at least 7 people who are going to this game. I think we will have a good number of fans make the trip. We are planning on going to the Dodgers vs Diamondbacks game Friday night but haven't made plans otherwise yet. Please let me know about any parties we might be having as a fanbase. Thanks.

OP
OP
OutlawSaint

OutlawSaint

formerly SeLuSaint
Reaction score
Add 4 more of us to the list of those going. 2 of us are sitting in section 132 and 2 of us in 135. Staying in Old Town Scottsdale at Hyatt Place.

I should mention we have an extra stadium parking pass for sale. I am not sure which lot it's for yet but we won't need two of them so just let me know if you're interested.

I personally know at least 7 people who are going to this game. I think we will have a good number of fans make the trip. We are planning on going to the Dodgers vs Diamondbacks game Friday night but haven't made plans otherwise yet. Please let me know about any parties we might be having as a fanbase. Thanks.
Big party Saturday night at the Shout House starting at 7pm

Big Easy Mafia: The Premier New Orleans Saints Fan Club

Also Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/893658900696154/

The Shout House - Arizona

Attachments

Dours

Who's that?
Reaction score
Thanks. I will check into where that is and how far from where we will be staying. Part of our decision making in getting the room we got in Old Town Scottsdale is that it's surrounded by bars so I don't know if we'll be making it out to Glendale Saturday night.

OP
OP
OutlawSaint

OutlawSaint

formerly SeLuSaint
Reaction score
Thanks. I will check into where that is and how far from where we will be staying. Part of our decision making in getting the room we got in Old Town Scottsdale is that it's surrounded by bars so I don't know if we'll be making it out to Glendale Saturday night.
Yea we are out by the airport but I think we are going to that place since we know it's where tons of Saints fans will be. Pretty cool that the place is hosting a Saints fan party for their special event that night.

Dours

Who's that?
Reaction score
Yea we are out by the airport but I think we are going to that place since we know it's where tons of Saints fans will be. Pretty cool that the place is hosting a Saints fan party for their special event that night.
Agreed. May have to just make a point to get out there.

OP
OP
OutlawSaint

OutlawSaint

formerly SeLuSaint
Reaction score
Agreed. May have to just make a point to get out there.
I think some of the Saints Super Fans will be there as well. Oh and I noticed Waveland by your name. Know Anne, Edward, or Michael Prendergast by any chance?

gummbo70114

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I got 3 extra tickets sec 440 row 6@ 80$ ea.I'll arrive in phenix on sat. 3pm, pm me if anyone is interested. How dat!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Saints Headlines (The Advocate)

Headlines

Top Bottom