Saints Season Opener at Arizona September 13th (1 Viewer)

OutlawSaint

formerly SeLuSaint
Reaction score
Sticky Post
A group of three of us are flying out to Phoenix on Friday! Who else plans on going to this game? I'm hoping to organize a take over at a Buffalo Wild Wings Saturday night or something and then pregame stuff on Sunday.

I've been seeing round trip flights from NOLA to Phoenix going from $213 - $243. So just over $100 for each way. Southwest also has some good flights.

Also hoping to get some groups seated in the same section if y'all want to do that. I will update this post with links to game tickets.

Please feel free to post about previous experience in that area and at the games there and also post about stuff to do and such. Hoping to make this an awesome trip! :9:

Game ticket links: I have used all the sites before that are listed and they are legit.

http://www.stubhub.com/arizona-cardinals-tickets/arizona-cardinals-glendale-university-of-phoenix-stadium-9-13-2015-9298565/

http://www.ticketexchangebyticketmaster.com/NFL/InventoryBrowse/Arizona-Cardinals-Tickets-at-University-of-Phoenix-Stadium-in-Glendale-9-13-2015?PID=1721740&intcmp=tm101954&wt.mc_id=NFL_LEAGUE_TIX_ARI_HOME3_BUY

http://www.ticketcity.com/glendale-tickets/university-of-phoenix-stadium-tickets/new-orleans-saints-at-arizona-cardinals-sep-13-2015-1333117.html

Phoenix nightlife by category and location:
http://phoenix.nightguide.com/

OP
OP
OutlawSaint

OutlawSaint

formerly SeLuSaint
Reaction score
What hotels are most saints fans staying at? And who is tailgating
I'm pretty sure it will be spread out depending on where people want to stay. I've heard from fans who are staying in downtown phoenix, glendale, and scottsdale. But I believe it's all within a 5-10 mile radius. We have a place by the airport which is closer to downtown I guess but it was super cheap. $78 a night for a suite. Will be visiting all the areas around there.

superstar7th

Rookie
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it will be spread out depending on where people want to stay. I've heard from fans who are staying in downtown phoenix, glendale, and scottsdale. But I believe it's all within a 5-10 mile radius. We have a place by the airport which is closer to downtown I guess but it was super cheap. $78 a night for a suite. Will be visiting all the areas around there.
Whats the name of the place? im looking at the airport area right now.

OP
OP
OutlawSaint

OutlawSaint

formerly SeLuSaint
Reaction score
Country INN & Suites I believe. Also are y'all going to the Saturday night party?

ibelieve

unnecessarily vulgar
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I have 13 going, we are in sec 124. Gonna get there Thursday night and stay at the hotel across the street from the stadium.

Reaction score
Y'all do know Burkhardt and Lynch are doing the game? 2-10 with them in booth over last three years with only two wins against Tampa.

OP
OP
OutlawSaint

OutlawSaint

formerly SeLuSaint
Reaction score
Selling 3 tickets together for the game: $49 each which is face value. Section 451 row 2. Can email them to you asap after paypal payment received. Leaving on a plane to Phoenix tomorrow so will have to do this tonight or in the morning.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Saints Headlines (The Advocate)

Headlines

Top Bottom