Saints Season Opener at Arizona September 13th (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
A group of three of us are flying out to Phoenix on Friday! Who else plans on going to this game? I'm hoping to organize a take over at a Buffalo Wild Wings Saturday night or something and then pregame stuff on Sunday.

I've been seeing round trip flights from NOLA to Phoenix going from $213 - $243. So just over $100 for each way. Southwest also has some good flights.

Also hoping to get some groups seated in the same section if y'all want to do that. I will update this post with links to game tickets.

Please feel free to post about previous experience in that area and at the games there and also post about stuff to do and such. Hoping to make this an awesome trip! :9:

Game ticket links: I have used all the sites before that are listed and they are legit.

http://www.stubhub.com/arizona-card...versity-of-phoenix-stadium-9-13-2015-9298565/

http://www.ticketexchangebyticketma...m101954&wt.mc_id=NFL_LEAGUE_TIX_ARI_HOME3_BUY

http://www.ticketcity.com/glendale-...at-arizona-cardinals-sep-13-2015-1333117.html

Phoenix nightlife by category and location:
http://phoenix.nightguide.com/

I've already made up my mind when I saw no Cali teams on schedule, I was going to AZ. Gonna be looking at things tonight more. There's another thread called "week 1" with a few more.

I've already made up my mind when I saw no Cali teams on schedule, I was going to AZ. Gonna be looking at things tonight more. There's another thread called "week 1" with a few more.

Sweet and yea I know but I didn't see a thread started in the road trip forum so I made it.

Hi SeLu!

I plan on going to Phoenix as well. I'm taking a 7:25am CST flight out of San Antonio and I'll get there around 7:45am PST. Kickoff will be at 1:05 PST so that should give me time to tailgate and take everything in.

The return flight is what I'm worried about. The game should end at the latest around 4:40 pm PST, and my flight out is 6:45pm PST. On Google Maps, it's 20 minutes to get from University of Phoenix Stadium to Sky Harbor Int'l, so I should get there in an hour with postgame traffic. I think rule of thumb is be at the airport an hour prior to your flight's departure, so I will be cutting it extremely close.

contemplating waiting until the week of to buy tickets, what are you guys opinion? I am willing to pay cause I don't get to see us play in person too often. But always about saving some $$$

Kent,

In my experience, if you wait until two or three weeks before the game, you can get the best deal for tickets on sites like ticketcity.com, stubhub.com, etc. If you try to visit ticketcity a day or two before the game, your selection is extremely limited. I would not buy tickets right now because the prices are at their highest with fans being excited about the schedule release. These kinds of fans are buying on emotion, not logic.

If you wait until the day of the game and walk around the stadium looking for tickets in person, you will get the best deal, of course the selection is much more limited, meaning you can't be picky about where you sit. You also run the risk of getting no ticket at all.

We are definitely waiting to get game tickets until way later. Also you should be ok with your flight but it is gonna be a close fit. We are about to book our flight today. Leaving on Friday and returning Monday to Nola

SeLu Saint,

We should all try to get tickets in the same section.

I looked at ticketcity.com and the sections that have the best deals are:

SeLu Saint,

We should all try to get tickets in the same section.

I looked at ticketcity.com and the sections that have the best deals are:

Definitely should later on when September is nearing. Best prices are a few weeks before right?

We just booked our flight to Phoenix!

Last time the Saints were in AZ, a bunch of us went in together and bought tickets through the Cardinals group sales department. Anybody interested in something like that?

Last time the Saints were in AZ, a bunch of us went in together and bought tickets through the Cardinals group sales department. Anybody interested in something like that?

Me and two friends would be. What were the price ranges and locations?

Where are people thinking of staying? Glendale closer to stadium or around Phoenix itself.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom