Saints Season Opener at Arizona September 13th (1 Viewer)

Definitely should later on when September is nearing. Best prices are a few weeks before right?

We just booked our flight to Phoenix!

Best prices are a few weeks before, so yeah we should all agree on a section (I think 444 would work out the best) and buy the tickets around August 20.

I bought my plane tickets through Southwest Airlines today. Really excited!

Kent,

In my experience, if you wait until two or three weeks before the game, you can get the best deal for tickets on sites like ticketcity.com, stubhub.com, etc. If you try to visit ticketcity a day or two before the game, your selection is extremely limited. I would not buy tickets right now because the prices are at their highest with fans being excited about the schedule release. These kinds of fans are buying on emotion, not logic.

If you wait until the day of the game and walk around the stadium looking for tickets in person, you will get the best deal, of course the selection is much more limited, meaning you can't be picky about where you sit. You also run the risk of getting no ticket at all.

Thanks for the response. Yeah, I will hold down until after summer but my main concern is that I've heard some stories like stubhub and others not being able to guarantee tickets like NTE.

As far as seating, I really want to sit on the lower level behind the Saints (127-132)?, so I don't think I'll be waiting long or trying on the day of. If we come across something nice as a group though I wouldn't be opposed.

Thanks for the response. Yeah, I will hold down until after summer but my main concern is that I've heard some stories like stubhub and others not being able to guarantee tickets like NTE.

As far as seating, I really want to sit on the lower level behind the Saints (127-132)?, so I don't think I'll be waiting long or trying on the day of. If we come across something nice as a group though I wouldn't be opposed.

Hi Kent,

I go to about three games a year and I've always used stubhub or ticketcity and have never had a problem. Maybe I've been fortunate, but I feel like they are extremely reliable.

I agree, I would also like to sit in Sections 127-132. Section 128 is only $155 a ticket. That is a really good deal, but I'm thinking if I wait, I may be able to get a better deal. It would be really great if we could get about eight of us from SR to sit in the same section.

I was told the nightlife is in Scottsdale. So that's where I will be staying. When I went to New England a bunch of Saints fans took the bowl bus. It took us from New England to Foxborough. I looked it up and they have that deal again. Just need 25 people to book it.

Here's the linkSaints @ Cardinals Rally Bus to University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, AZ

I like this idea. Just for a heads count it will be my wife and I, so when I'm posting, I'm representing 2 people. haha. Likely driving as long as I can arrange a good place to leave my car I'm in.

Hi Kent,

I go to about three games a year and I've always used stubhub or ticketcity and have never had a problem. Maybe I've been fortunate, but I feel like they are extremely reliable.

I agree, I would also like to sit in Sections 127-132. Section 128 is only $155 a ticket. That is a really good deal, but I'm thinking if I wait, I may be able to get a better deal. It would be really great if we could get about eight of us from SR to sit in the same section.

Yeah I've used stubhub at least ten times before without problem. And $155 is not bad. I personally was looking at a pair that were $258? S128, Row 4. Damn close. Those are gone now. But naturally or maybe its just assumption, I think there will be more Saints fans behind them. So we cant miss. Tickets are cheaper across enemy lines.

I need at least 4, but two are for my sister and brother in law who are diehard Card fans. So if you guys don't mind them sitting with us. Definitely will be entertaining!!

I like this idea. Just for a heads count it will be my wife and I, so when I'm posting, I'm representing 2 people. haha. Likely driving as long as I can arrange a good place to leave my car I'm in.

My wife and I are going as well. If you see four together in 128 closer to August, we should be able to get a good deal as we get closer to Kickoff Weekend.

I think you are right---no matter which section we get tickets in, there will be lots of black and gold in University of Phoenix Stadium!

I was hoping to get lower level behind the Saints bench or in the corner. Or upper level corner or sideline but not too many rows up. Will continue to search.

I was hoping to get lower level behind the Saints bench or in the corner. Or upper level corner or sideline but not too many rows up. Will continue to search.

Sections 128-132 is where I'm hoping to sit. That is right behind the Saints bench, first level.

The Red Zone (sections 138-143) seems good as well.

Sections 128-132 is where I'm hoping to sit. That is right behind the Saints bench, first level.

The Red Zone (sections 138-143) seems good as well.

Sounds good. Everyone here should post links to tickets they find if there are a good amount available in the same section for good prices. That way we can be near other Saints fans.

Not sure how many I have yet. Right now I have 3 but it could grow to a larger number. I'm flying in from NOLA, so I won't have a car while there.

I'm gonna make a Facebook event page for this game. Y'all are welcome to add me (Arief Harlan) and please message me with who you are on SR so I can invite you. Also welcome to invite others. Could use the event page as a headcount for group tickets if we want to do that and to just keep in touch when in Phoenix. Maybe have a get together the night before the game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom