Saints Season Opener at Arizona September 13th (2 Viewers)

Just got everything booked. Good deals at Country Inn & Suites by the Airport. $60 rooms with two beds or $80 suites with 2 beds.

There's a Gordon Biersch and BWW within walking distance, I'm sure they'll be packed. Would also like to find some homers set up for tailgating. In Dallas last year we found some nola people who had a dj, food, and beer for 10 bucks, mostly saints fans

i've got tickets for 125 row 12. so what's everyone doing Saturday night? wheres everyone parking at so we can set up a tailgate.

Where's everyone's parking passes for?

From the research I've been seeing it seems the East lot is on the visitors side, considered the visitors lots. I see the great lawn on the west its probably a common area. I'll probably try to park in the green area.

Also I should be getting my tickets this week I'll be in 129 or 130, 15-30 rows up if anyone is sitting in that area. I like boxing so I will probably watch the Mayweather fight at AMC theater Saturday night.

LOL didnt know this was going to be big. Open in new tab.
Gameday_Parking_2012.jpg

Is it bad I turned down tickets to this game? I just have no interest in the hassle of driving out to the boondocks, dealing with crowds, terrible seating, expensive bad food, etc. It just has no appeal any more for me to attend games.

If anyone has tailgate plans and locations near the stadium please post. Me and two friends are looking for a group to join. We can bring beer to help contribute!

Just got a 10% discount email from stub hub. Promo code KICKOFF10
Thanks man!
Think I'm going to get mine today or tomorrow. I can't wait for football what a treat for the only game I can attend to be week 1. Jets flying over the whole deal.

So do we want to coordinate the tailgating. I'm thinking about getting the East parking pass seems to be the visitors side.

Got my tickets, Section 130, aisle seats and a parking pass from stubhub.

Hope the team is all healthy for week 1.

Add 4 more of us to the list of those going. 2 of us are sitting in section 132 and 2 of us in 135. Staying in Old Town Scottsdale at Hyatt Place.

I should mention we have an extra stadium parking pass for sale. I am not sure which lot it's for yet but we won't need two of them so just let me know if you're interested.

I personally know at least 7 people who are going to this game. I think we will have a good number of fans make the trip. We are planning on going to the Dodgers vs Diamondbacks game Friday night but haven't made plans otherwise yet. Please let me know about any parties we might be having as a fanbase. Thanks.

Add 4 more of us to the list of those going. 2 of us are sitting in section 132 and 2 of us in 135. Staying in Old Town Scottsdale at Hyatt Place.

I should mention we have an extra stadium parking pass for sale. I am not sure which lot it's for yet but we won't need two of them so just let me know if you're interested.

I personally know at least 7 people who are going to this game. I think we will have a good number of fans make the trip. We are planning on going to the Dodgers vs Diamondbacks game Friday night but haven't made plans otherwise yet. Please let me know about any parties we might be having as a fanbase. Thanks.

Big party Saturday night at the Shout House starting at 7pm

Big Easy Mafia: The Premier New Orleans Saints Fan Club

Also Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/893658900696154/

The Shout House - Arizona

Attachments

• 11889577_413959908797798_5742267087221815167_n.jpg
    11889577_413959908797798_5742267087221815167_n.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 4
Thanks. I will check into where that is and how far from where we will be staying. Part of our decision making in getting the room we got in Old Town Scottsdale is that it's surrounded by bars so I don't know if we'll be making it out to Glendale Saturday night.

Thanks. I will check into where that is and how far from where we will be staying. Part of our decision making in getting the room we got in Old Town Scottsdale is that it's surrounded by bars so I don't know if we'll be making it out to Glendale Saturday night.

Yea we are out by the airport but I think we are going to that place since we know it's where tons of Saints fans will be. Pretty cool that the place is hosting a Saints fan party for their special event that night.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom