Saints Season Tickets For Sale (1 Viewer)

Jonathon1710

Veteran
Reaction score
*UPDATED* Saints Season Tickets For Sale

Here is what I got:
  • Sec: 605
  • Row: 18 & Row. 19
  • Seats: 23-24
(The seats are piggybacked !!!)

Pre-Season:
  • Week 2: Texans vs. Saints (2 Tickets - Row 18)
  • Week 4: Dolphins vs. Saints (4 Tickets - Row 18 & 19)
Regular Season:
  • Week 1: Buccaneers vs. Saints (2 Tickets - Row 18)
  • Week 4: 49ers vs. Saints (4 Tickets - Row 18 & 19)
  • Week 6: Raiders vs. Saints (4 Tickets - Row 18 & 19)
  • Week 14: Falcons vs Saints (2 Tickets - Row 18)
  • Week 17: Panthers vs. Saints (2 Tickets - Row 18)
*There are no playoff rights with these tickets as of yet. I may sell one of the rows for the playoff game(s) depending on the time and date of the game.

Pre-Season:

If you are interested in just one game I am looking to get $100 per couple (2) tickets or if you pick a game with (4) tickets I will do $150. If you are interested in more than one game then we can work out some kind of deal.

Regular Season:

If you are interested in just one game I am looking to get $200 per couple (2) tickets or if you pick a game with (4) tickets I will do $350. If you are interested in more than one game then we can work out some kind of deal.

FYI:

These tickets are in a great location. I must admit that I have enjoyed watching the games from where they are at. You have a great view of everything not to mention that the bathrooms and concession stands are right behind you. These are aisle seats (only seats 25-26 are between you) so you don't have to crawl over people to get out when you need to. If you have any other questions feel free to contact me. Thanks. Email me at Jonathon1710@gmail.com or PM me here.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom