Saints @ Seattle 12/2/13 MNF (1 Viewer)

I have my ticket, flight from Jackson, MS the day before so I can tailgate Monday and have a fun time. I have heard Seattle is brutal, but I will be loud and proud. Who Dat!

My husband and I are going. Flying in on Friday and out on Tuesday. Post on here if there are any good pre-game bars or tailgating plans.! Geaux Saints!

I am flying in on Friday, home on Tuesday, bought my tickets. Looking to meet up with saints fans before the game. I have maybe 10 people with me.

solo

I may be traveling solo. Anyone tailgating please let me know and if any tickets are available...

Game is coming up. Is anyone here interested in meeting up before the game at bar walkingddistance from the stadium? Trying to get a list of people who wants to meet up.

Ill be there. Taking my son (10yrs) with me also my buddy with his two kids. Me and my sons third game at the CLink. We are staying the holiday inn express dowtown Seattle. Driving up there Monday morning. Lets represent. WhoDat!!!

Looking for Pregame Location

Post location on here if anyone finds a good pregame place! We're all try to head there.

Someone pick. I've heard Marcelas creole cookery, New Orleans Creole Restaurant are the 2 New Orleans places. Or we can crash a Seahawks bar like Temple Billiards or Henry's Tavern.

I have never been to those places....just heard about them. I'll go anywhere that is walking distance to the Clink.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom