Saints @ Seattle 12/2/13 MNF (1 Viewer)

Twags14

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I plan on making the trip to seattle this year for the game. How large of a gathering do the saints fans make up and what are some of the good bars to hit up prior plus the tailgate situations? I'm excited for this one.

it would be nice as a bunch of saints fans to get together to tailgate and/or barhop before the game

saints fans in the 206

There's a lot of black and gold up here. Hawks fans can be harsh so be prepared.:aargh: Last game here was the "beast mode" run and was a tough game to be at. Time for REVENGE. Most fans hung around the 2 New Orleans food trucks that will be parked on the street close to the game. You can look them up online to see their location for game day. " Where ya at Matt" and Jemil's Big Easy. FAns just filled the closest bar to them. (South of Safeco Field last time) Always nice to have NOLA food on gameday. Also Marcel's Creole eatery is in Pioneer square on James st. which is close to the stadium and Anthony puts out great food also. BUT Getting a couple of spots in one of the parking lots near the stadium early on game day to create a big Black and Gold tailgate area would be a nice safe place to celebrate.

anyone interested in sharing a room in seattle? getting in town on monday, and checking out tuesday, 2 people so far going

Me and my wife and cousins are 95% going. Where is the best place to find 4-6 tickets together?

I'm flying up there with a buddy for the game. Talked to a guy after the Cardinals game that said the Seahawks fans were some of the friendliest he had ever encountered (???), so I have no idea what to expect. If any tailgating or gatherings are going on before the game, I would love to go-

I just booked our flight. Will be in town from that Friday until Tuesday. Should be a good time. Now I am looking for 3 tickets which may be hard. If anyone just needs one ticket let me know.

I need 4 tickets, maybe 5. Where are u looking bama?
It be nice to have a meeting place there so less chance of fights breaking out. Haha

I booked my flight already

I haven't been to a game there since the season opener in 2003. We had a big krewe for that one. We showed up real early and took over a couple of parking lots close to the stadium. It turns out that the main lot we were in was the same one that Seahawks "Tailgater of the Year" set up shop in. As his regulars started to show up to find their spots taken by us was pretty funny. Some in our group had brought up a bunch of gumbo from Liuzza's as opposed to their burgers/dogs. It was all in good fun, though. It was great seeing so many Who Dats find us and join in. There's a solid contingent of PNW and Canadian fans that I expect to come out for this one.

That was ten years ago, though, and there's a lot more on the line between these two teams now.

I pricelined a room last week for Monday night ($130, 4 star, downtown area) and got the Sheraton on Sixth.

Maybe we can plan to meet up somewhere before the game. I have 10-12 people with me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom