Saints @ Seattle - Oct 25th (2 Viewers)

Reaction score
Anyone going? I just booked flight out on Thursday before game. Flights are fairly cheap, and tickets to game very reasonable through Ticketmaster. I went two years ago, and it was a blast.

4 of us heading up Wednesday. 3 nights in Vancouver/ 3 nights in Seattle. Looking forward to my first time in the PNW. From what I understand with the stadium being downtown there’s not a huge tailgating scene aside from the bars. What are the Saints friendly bars we should be looking at?

4 of us heading up Wednesday. 3 nights in Vancouver/ 3 nights in Seattle. Looking forward to my first time in the PNW. From what I understand with the stadium being downtown there’s not a huge tailgating scene aside from the bars. What are the Saints friendly bars we should be looking at?
That sounds like an awesome trip. My son lives in Seattle, so I get up there as much as possible. You are correct about stadium downtown. Two years ago we did a "take over" of 2 bars in Pioneer Square. J&M Cafe and Central Saloon. From a music perspective, Rebirth Brass Band is playing Thursday, so that will be a cool event. One suggestion would be to join the Seattle Tigers Facebook Group. They are starting to organize events for both LSU watch parties, and the Saints game. I just posted there a few minutes ago asking their opinion on pre game meeting spot. They already have a big party organized for Sunday before game. Two years ago there were a ton of Saints fans at game. I think that with Ida/Covid, there will be less this time around, but we will still be well represented. Finally, the Seattle fans that we met before and after the game were awesome. We shared tables with them at Central Saloon pre-game and had a blast. The walk from Pioneer Square to the stadium is about 10 minutes. Very cool area.

NWSaint & I will be there! :)
We got up here last night, and another part of our group is coming up from Portland today. We will try to come up with a pre-game plan and post by Sunday. Looks like a lot of on/off rain, which is pretty normal this time of year. At this point, I'm thinking we hit a bar pre-game in Pioneer Square like Central Saloon.

For game day, we are looking at Central Saloon, Temple Billiards, and Taylor Shellfish Oyster Bar. All of these around Pioneer Square. I'll try to come up with final ideas/plans on Sunday afternoon.

For game day, we are looking at Central Saloon, Temple Billiards, and Taylor Shellfish Oyster Bar. All of these around Pioneer Square. I'll try to come up with final ideas/plans on Sunday afternoon.
Ok, for game day, it sounds like Merchant Cafe in Pioneer Square is a good place to meet at around 1pm. I will have a small group there, and then around 3pm we will head closer to stadium at Temple Billards. Hope to see you guys out there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom