Saints Select a Seat Event (It's that time again....) (1 Viewer)

J.T.

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
San Francisco, via La Place, via Galliano, via Mon
I just got this email:

"We’re excited to have you back in 2019! Starting on Wednesday, April 17 @ 9AM CST, you'll have the chance to ADD or RELOCATE seats to your account via our Select-a-Seat event. Please note: Due to extremely high renewal rates, new seating options may be limited. Seat additions will be limited to two (2) tickets per account. "

This is an Edit to my original post:

My account goes back to Year One of the Saints, 1967. I think I am first among regular account types, but Suites and Club types might have an earlier slot.

Last edited:
I just got this email:

"We’re excited to have you back in 2019! Starting on Wednesday, April 17 @ 9AM CST, you'll have the chance to ADD or RELOCATE seats to your account via our Select-a-Seat event. Please note: Due to extremely high renewal rates, new seating options may be limited. Seat additions will be limited to two (2) tickets per account. "
I'm still down the list:

We’re excited to have you back in 2019! Starting on Monday, April 22 @ 11AM CST, you'll have the chance to ADD or ...

You guys are all in better shape than me. I got Tuesday, April 23 @ 10AM CST. I'm hoping to relocate my 5 to get out from under the overhang in the plaza. Not likely gonna happen. :(

Fortunately i was able to relocate a couple years ago to seats that i think are the best bang for the buck in the entire Dome- Terrace Sideline Lower.. though if i ever come into a windfall of some $$, it sure would be nice to be in a suite...

You can view available seats online but can’t add or transfer online. You have to call in at your allotted time. At least that is how I understood the email.
Really?!? Wow that’s a real step back from the old way.

25th at 1 p.m. So I’m still toward the back of the line, but I’m not on the last day anymore at least.

I really like what they’re doing about limiting additions to 2 seats per account. Prevents the amateur, wannabe ticket brokers from collecting up blocks of seats and should give newer fans the opportunity to have seats in their own name without the premium price markup.

And as HouseCall said above, the view seats online and call to add/relocate method is really a step back. SeatGeek had nearly a year to get this ready and still couldn’t pull it off.

First timer too. 26th. Pretty happy with my location would like lower of end of row though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom