Saints Select a Seat Event (It's that time again....) (1 Viewer)

Is anyone with the window available able to share the url/link that is on their offers page? Assuming its not a unique link, of course. I want to see if it loads for those that do not have a window open yet.

Mine comes on the 25th.
Someone posted a screenshot and picture on the other thread

Anyone wanna do a straight up trade? I’ve got 2 in Section 115, Row 30. I love the seats but it’s a little high for my price point.

Overall it is not bad. I like it all, except for not being able to buy tickets on the fly. I was not looking to buy or move seats because I think I have the best value seats in the stadium, but I would have potentially added two if they were great and not expensive. The two in the Loge were awesome, but not spending that much on tickets.

I really liked the way the previous one was designed so I'm hoping I like this one as well, but I'm sure it'll grow on me regardless. And yeah, it just seems like a major pain in the *** to have to look online and then try to call in (and more than likely get put on hold for an indefinite amount of time) just to make a purchase you should be able to be making online without any hassle.

Is anyone with the window available able to share the url/link that is on their offers page? Assuming its not a unique link, of course. I want to see if it loads for those that do not have a window open yet.

Mine comes on the 25th.

I was actually wondering that about the link myself. In 2017 I had saved the link to the virtual venue site where you see what seats are available (the tail end of it was like "2017FS" and all you had to do was change it to "2018FS", login, and it'd come up just like it was your appointment time, it'd just produce an error code once you'd add some available seats to your cart and try to proceed to checkout. A few weeks before the add-on/relocate window opened, I'd login every day and you could see them adding the seats that were coming available. Some were very nice in the plaza and I was contemplating messaging someone with an early appointment time and see if I can convince them to pick up a set of seats for me since I figured they wouldn't make it to me (and they didn't), but I just didn't feel like bothering anyone. :hihi:

As of 10 am this morning, there was little in the way of two seats together except for plaza sideline. I remember only one instance of two seats together in the loge, with the seats in a sideline section. There were only scattered single seats in the terrace.

damnit...had i known what i know now i would have gotten those terrace last year when they called me off the waiting list

I really liked the way the previous one was designed so I'm hoping I like this one as well, but I'm sure it'll grow on me regardless. And yeah, it just seems like a major pain in the *** to have to look online and then try to call in (and more than likely get put on hold for an indefinite amount of time) just to make a purchase you should be able to be making online without any hassle.

I was actually wondering that about the link myself. In 2017 I had saved the link to the virtual venue site where you see what seats are available (the tail end of it was like "2017FS" and all you had to do was change it to "2018FS", login, and it'd come up just like it was your appointment time, it'd just produce an error code once you'd add some available seats to your cart and try to proceed to checkout. A few weeks before the add-on/relocate window opened, I'd login every day and you could see them adding the seats that were coming available. Some were very nice in the plaza and I was contemplating messaging someone with an early appointment time and see if I can convince them to pick up a set of seats for me since I figured they wouldn't make it to me (and they didn't), but I just didn't feel like bothering anyone. :hihi:

Hahaha, I did the exact same thing. Never found something I wanted to move on, but it was nice to see the inventory before my window.

Will trade internet points and a beer-IOU for anyone that shares the link for us to test!

Hahaha, I did the exact same thing. Never found something I wanted to move on, but it was nice to see the inventory before my window.

Will trade internet points and a beer-IOU for anyone that shares the link for us to test!

Hahaha, nice! I just looked at the link and noticed how bland it was and figured it likely wouldn’t change much from year to year so I bookmarked it. When I tried it the following late-March/early-April and it worked, I thought I had beat the system... until I tried to add some seats and it threw that error code. :hihi:

I figured I couldn’t have been the only one that had the same idea though. And indeed! We shalt spread all the rep and beer-IOUs! :D

I had today at 2 and there aint jack left. Nothing like last year. No 2 seats together except a couple plaza sideline bunker club.

I find it suspicious that last year there were seats available all over the dome. This year there is maybe two or three options of 2 seats together and they are in the most expensive section. Yet when I go to Ticketmaster via the "Partner" email I received from the Saints there are lots of tickets available...but all in the plaza. Not 1 single ticket in the terrace? Really? Not 1?

I am not sure what you are implying. But if you have concerns, you may wish to call the Saints ticket office with your questions. I was trying to add two tickets together anywhere in the terrace and saw nothing at 10 am yesterday. I saw an upper box seat at 10, and shortly thereafter it was gone.

In general, the terrace and upper box seats are great value and underpriced. In my view, the loge seating, while expensive, is fairly priced, and the plaza sideline seating is overpriced, especially the bunker club seats.

I find it suspicious that last year there were seats available all over the dome. This year there is maybe two or three options of 2 seats together and they are in the most expensive section. Yet when I go to Ticketmaster via the "Partner" email I received from the Saints there are lots of tickets available...but all in the plaza. Not 1 single ticket in the terrace? Really? Not 1?

I am not sure what you are implying. But if you have concerns, you may wish to call the Saints ticket office with your questions. I was trying to add two tickets together anywhere in the terrace and saw nothing at 10 am yesterday. I saw an upper box seat at 10, and shortly thereafter it was gone.

In general, the terrace and upper box seats are great value and underpriced. In my view, the loge seating, while expensive, is fairly priced, and the plaza sideline seating is overpriced, especially the bunker club seats.

I think he is saying that the Saints have some resale partners and hold tickets for them. Which I would agree with. I have long been suspicious that it was the assistance of these partners that helped with the "sell out" during the 7-9 seasons. A friend of mine picked up a single starting one of those years in the back of the terrace near the wall and, even though the ticket window showed every seat around him sold, no one was there all season. And by no one, I mean he was commonly the only one in a collection of 200+ seats.

Coming off of a winning season, I bet any resale group would be interested in adding saints tickets to their portfolio. I am not aware of any rule that says how many of their seats have to be allocable to STHs. I will ask them next time I call to pry - just for fun.

And I agree with your pricing. Some loge sections have the best price breaks in the dome IMO, but are still pricey. (though they have gone up at the highest % the past two years, so they are catching on).

Last edited:
Nothing to see here. My slot was 11 am on the 18th. It is slim pickings. Very little available in the Plaza unless you want super expensive seats in the back row or you want to sit by yourself.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom