Saints Senior Bowl Article (1 Viewer)

Thanks for the link. That question isn't funny though: it's absurd.

Well there are looking at the right places (DT, LB and Corner) so I'm confident we will go LB and DT with our 1st and 2nd round picks, and that's all I ask, there is talent at the LB and DT spot and we pick high in each round.

that article wreaks of assumptions of what they "might" be looking at.. just writers opinion.. just like we all have opinions.
granted, some of it not far off.

lsu last year, might have given the dolphins a run on some days.. And i'm not an lsu fan, don't much even watch college, just a realist. if you combine last years, that got drafted and this years getting drafted. sure would be competitive.. lsu might even win that one.

that is equally if not more absurd.

It wasn't meant to be taken seriously but is it really absurd to think that Dorsey, Highsmith, Zenon, Jackson and Steltz might be as good if not better than what we have on defense right now?

It wasn't meant to be taken seriously but is it really absurd to think that Dorsey, Highsmith, Zenon, Jackson and Steltz might be as good if not better than what we have on defense right now?

Yeah it is.

How can you actually think that any college defense can run with any team from the NFL?

That's really sad.

Watch more football.

Yeah it is.

How can you actually think that any college defense can run with any team from the NFL?

That's really sad.

Watch more football.

If you think it's absurd that some college players might be better than current players on the team, then why bother drafting anyone this year? Clearly, by your reasoning, there simply aren't any college players better than what the Saints have on thier roster right now. Let's just forget the draft this year.

That makes a whole bunch of sense. You need to watch more football yourself.

DE Marcus Spears-Chase Pittman
DT Glenn Dorsey-Kyle Williams
DT Kyle Williams-Claude Wroten
DE Marquise Hill

LB Ali Highsmith

CB Chevis Jackson-Corey Webster
S LaRon Landry
S Craig Steltz
CB Randall Gay-Jonathan Zenon-Travis Daniels

That's what an All-LSU defense would look like with all LSU defenders from 2004's draft to this year's draft. Lacking some at LB, but not a terrible defense.

LSU had a tough go in the SEC, I don't think they rank anywhere near NFL caliber defense. I have to admit they played well in the championship game. I also think that at least 4 more teams from the SEC could have beaten Ohio State had they played them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom