Saints Senior Bowl Article (1 Viewer)

If you think it's absurd that some college players might be better than current players on the team, then why bother drafting anyone this year? Clearly, by your reasoning, there simply aren't any college players better than what the Saints have on thier roster right now. Let's just forget the draft this year.

That makes a whole bunch of sense. You need to watch more football yourself.

I think we all understand that some players in the college ranks are better than some professional players, but NFL teams are nothing more than college all-star teams. The NFL is the best of the best of college players year in and year out. There is no way that a college team beats an NFL team. It could never happen.

I think we all understand that some players in the college ranks are better than some professional players, but NFL teams are nothing more than college all-star teams. The NFL is the best of the best of college players year in and year out. There is no way that a college team beats an NFL team. It could never happen.

I agree. However, I'm not arguing that. I'm arguing that it's equally absurd to think that Dorsey, Highsmith, Steltz, Zenon, Jackson might not be better than what the Saints have on thier roster right now. If that's the case, why bother with the draft anymore?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom