Saints should rock these helmets (1 Viewer)

Oh man... imagine those with the all-whites or color rush... or black on black.
THAT would be awesome.

I remember bringing my wife and our 2 youngest to watch LSU vs Western Kentucky in Tiger Stadium a few years back. My daughter who was 10 at the time, asked me why the other team had light-bulbs for helmets.

Don't get me wrong, I love our helmets... but THIS would be cool to see, even if only once in a while.

I said the same thing a while back. I love that chrome look (also love the matte look too) . Wonder how much outside games get affected by glare from the chrome?

Ditto. Personally I'm thinking those helmets, during a day game especially, would blind the heck of everybody and could lead to some dangerous situations for players. I put them in a distraction league along with the bright yellow cleats the Rams (I think) wore a couple years ago. Things always made it look like a flag got thrown. Big time safety hazard IMO.

It looks cool for a display piece, but in a game, not so much. There was a bowl game on recently, and one of the teams had silver chrome helmets. Every fingerprint, scratch, scuff etc. showed, and the helmets looked pretty beat up because of it.

Ditto. Personally I'm thinking those helmets, during a day game especially, would blind the heck of everybody and could lead to some dangerous situations for players. I put them in a distraction league along with the bright yellow cleats the Rams (I think) wore a couple years ago. Things always made it look like a flag got thrown. Big time safety hazard IMO.

Every time a player wears yellow cleats I think that

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom