Saints Sighting 11/29/10 Lance, Pierre, Reggie (1 Viewer)

Jayskee

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Had a nice dinner at Ruth Chris downtown last night. As I am waiting for my vehicle at 9:50 I see Reggie walking towards the carousel door. Lance and Pierre were behind him. My first instinct was, nobody will believe my so better get a picture. I decided maybe it be better if I ask. I then decided NO. People like our city because we give them space. At the end of the day they are just one of us.

The guys were dressed in black suits.

One funny moment...somehow Lance and Pierre went in the lobby first. Reggie was looking at the phone and tried going in the revolving door but he caught it when it was closed. I chuckled to.myself as I thought "gotta wait for the lane to open before you can go thru".

After they were inside one of the valet guys said "there goes the crew" and I made a comment about being tempted to take a picture and then stated "this is why people like our city so much, we give them they're space."

It would have been cool to get a picture with all three but I felt it wasn't the time nor place.

The attached picture is of the "GingerDome" I call it in the lobby. Someone doesn't know their trains though...the caboose is on backwards. Haha

Oh yea, think I saw Larry Holder too inside the restaurant.

aefd681d-2309-431c.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

SaintsBrazil

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
One funny moment...somehow Lance and Pierre went in the lobby first. Reggie was looking at the phone and tried going in the revolving door but he caught it when it was closed. I chuckled to.myself as I thought "gotta wait for the lane to open before you can go thru".

good one!

NCSaint

Glad you left them along. I just don't get the folks who hound pict's and autographs.

I have seen lots of athletes around and just always say hey so and so how's it going etc. Saw Magic Johnson once in NO Airport and just said Hey Magic....turned around and he had 25 people around him.

geauxboy

Boo Boo Bear
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
NOLA is like that and that's one of many things I LOVE about NOLA. I know it's quite tempting to get a photo, but I'm sure they were thankfull for you not doing. They know they are loved.

CHI-TOWNSAINT

More than 15K posts served!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Unpossible.....Reggie and PT hate each other.:hihi:

Saint Jeremy

SR is my life!
Reaction score
They were probably going to Heath Evans event last night. Reggie was auctioned off for $12,500! in the bachelor charity. Shockey went for $7000. I'm sure the guys are all bragging about how much they went for.

Dragon

Official SR Twitter Team
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
They were probably going to Heath Evans event last night. Reggie was auctioned off for $12,500! in the bachelor charity. Shockey went for $7000. I'm sure the guys are all bragging about how much they went for.

They were

Heath tweeted a link to the pictures from the event. Lots of Saints there

Check these pics out from last nite“@HeathEvans Foundation Inaugural "Rendevous With The #Saints" - http://ht.ly/3hAly #NOLA #NFL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom