Saints sign 6’8 Chargers OT Storm Norton to one year deal (OL depth) (1yr/$1.01M) (1 Viewer)

Yikes, after doing some research, my guy is pretty bad. He played alot in 2021 where he gave up a whopping 9 sacks in 15gms. Yikes! James Hurst gave up 5 sacks last year as a comparison. This signing smells of desperation, if Penning doesn't pan out I hope the Saints have a Plan B.
This is just a depth signing. I highly doubt they’re pinning their hopes up on this guy turning it around. It’s good to have vet lineman as backups.

Yikes, after doing some research, my guy is pretty bad. He played alot in 2021 where he gave up a whopping 9 sacks in 15gms. Yikes! James Hurst gave up 5 sacks last year as a comparison. This signing smells of desperation, if Penning doesn't pan out I hope the Saints have a Plan B.
I wonder if Landon Young looks that bad?

Given what Marrone was able to accomplish in just one offseason with Ruiz, I'm not writing anyone off.
Yeah, this guy is a low-risk project. He wasn’t even mentioned by any of the national reporters. His agent tweeted it and some local reporters caught it.

Maybe we catch lightning in a bottle or stick him on the practice squad. Otherwise, nothing lost.

I remember him being in the XFL in 2020. Giant guy who played OK against XFL talent. Wasn't shocked he got a chance with the Chargers after the XFL shut down, but was surprised he hung on for a couple of years. Hopefully the "turnstyle" is closed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom