Saints sign Brandon Tate (1 Viewer)

Carr is going nowhere.. Hes been a reliable slot target for Drew

Through 3 games he has a whopping 3 receptions for 45 yards. I like him but I don’t think he’s proven anything at this point and isn’t un-cutable if we have needs in other areas. Especially with Meredith and Smith probably getting a lot more looks moving forward.

Through 3 games he has a whopping 3 receptions for 45 yards. I like him but I don’t think he’s proven anything at this point and isn’t un-cutable if we have needs in other areas. Especially with Meredith and Smith probably getting a lot more looks moving forward.

Couldve sworn I've seen him more than that lol...

Point still stands, Carr is not going anywhere

I never want to see Ginn on a punt return again.....

Evah....

And Taysom is gr8 on offense as special weapon but he is not a punt returner does not have the lateral moves as someone mentioned earlier.

Welcome to Nola Brandon Tate.

Give it time, this is the first time the dudes even sniffed the turf.

I remember when we got Cooks and few games in everyone was crying. "WHY DID WE DRAFT THIS GUY".

For now he is probably taking the spot vacated by PRob. If we sign Amerson or some other CB then others will be cut I’m sure

We may need to invest in a special teams player who actually has an offensive impact and Tate was the better option but they went with the player who could also contribute on offense in TLL....it didn't work out and we can't put to much pressure on an aging Ginn and a impact offensive star in Kamara...makes total sense.

Last edited:
We may need to invest in a soeaciao player who actually imoacts it offensively and Tate was the better option but they went with the player who could also contribute on offense in TLL....it didn't work out and we can't out to much pressure on an aging Ginn and a imoact offensive star in Kamara...makes total sense.
Makes perfect sense

I think they saw that Kamara returning every punt was dumb (unnecessary exposure) and Ginn returning punts is hold-your-breath time. With TLL gone, they needed to make a move - I thought we'd sign Tate last week.
My thoughts exactly!

Carr is going nowhere.. Hes been a reliable slot target for Drew
Bit of an overstatement, eh. He caught maybe two balls through 3 games.

edit: what RtB said

If Peat is ready, maybe we release an OL?

I doubt we release an OL until Peat can string a few games together

In the game day radio broadcast they said he was injured if Friday’s practice which I’m sure isn’t much more than a walk through on a road week

If Davidson returns we probably release DL

I really wanted Josh Huff to be the guy here, but Tate fills the need so I'm cool with this.

Couldve sworn I've seen him more than that lol...

Point still stands, Carr is not going anywhere

How does the point stand? You made no point of why he isn’t going anywhere lol. He’s only been thrown to 5 times all year. I mean come on

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom