Saints Sign Center Christian Montano (1 Viewer)

SweetT

Old alias known as FLASH
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
As much as I like finally seeing us making moves, these moves are not the type that moves the needle. Some of you may be too optimistic, but shouldn’t be. Like a recent post stated a couple of weeks ago, this will be a very important draft. Then, we may be able to make some more moves after, with some restructuring happening. However, if the future moves are like these (and I hope not), then we may be in for a long season. Most games can likely be nail bitters. However, I think many of us pretty much prepared for that post-Drew. Hope I’m wrong, but I may be right.

whoami

Whodat Nation
Reaction score
I just hope we post a 9-8 record minimum this season, and somehow squeak into the playoffs as a 7th seed. Anything else is gravy on top.

B_doggman47

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
As much as I like finally seeing us making moves, these moves are not the type that moves the needle. Some of you may be too optimistic, but shouldn’t be. Like a recent post stated a couple of weeks ago, this will be a very important draft. Then, we may be able to make some more moves after, with some restructuring happening. However, if the future moves are like these (and I hope not), then we may be in for a long season. Most games can likely be nail bitters. However, I think many of us pretty much prepared for that post-Drew. Hope I’m wrong, but I may be right.
I wouldn't worry too much about the moves we making right now. I believe the Montano signing was just to replace Tom on the practice squad and to add a little depth. I believe we may see more signings after the draft and we'll probably even draft another O-Lineman in the later rounds.

Trey W.

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
You also have to think a lot of FA players prices are still high, after the draft they should drop some making them more affordable for a team like us that’s strapped financially.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom