Saints sign Emmanuel Sanders! [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

I think that's a bit over blown, maybe 20 years ago 33 was old, but with modern training he's youthful. Didn't he have one of the fastest return rates after the achilles tear ?

"It's a 'little' worrying" then.

33 is old for a receiver, in general. Just like 40 is old for a QB. Everyone is different though and, as I thought I pointed out, he Sanders looks very sprightly for a 33 year old.

I’d bet ? -to- ? ? that the Saints select a WR in the first 3 rounds. Brandon Aiyuk would be a great fit with CGM and Sanders... Jefferson too. Shenault and Tyler Johnson would also be great fits.

I also still really really want Devin Duvernay.

Regardless, another WR is in the cards...

He’d instantly be the 2nd best LB on the team, even at his age. Smart veteran leader. We’re thin at the position, and while we need to draft one, he will provide instant NFL experience and help mentor the younger guys. Would help mitigate the loss of Klein in the short-term. If there’s a better option floating around, I must not have heard.
He's an edge defender. Too small to be a 43 de and can't pass cover well enough to be a 43 lb. Unless we're switching to a 34 i don't see the fit. Sure he could hold up as a situational 43 de like pass rush only, but he'd cost too much for that role and he's been hurt way too much past 7 years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom