Saints sign Emmanuel Sanders! [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

Woke up in the middle of the night, couldn't get back to sleep so I logged on to this news. Talk about an eye opener. I actually expected to discover it was a false rumor. Then when I saw it wasn't I wondered if this deal broke the bank. Awesome surprise, part deux!

This is probably the best pickup we could have made for our needs and our cap room. Retaining a lot of our players is great, but not exciting (especially for some on here ;) ) but this deal for Sanders. Wow!

Yeah but their offense didn't take off until they traded for Sanders. Sanders made them go!
True, but not what I was trying to get at. Samuel is a young kid. He’s a stud. He blossomed as the year continued. They have one hell of a WR, for a very long time. Sanders is all you say and then some. I’m really happy we signed him. He’s also 33 years old. My point was simply that 49er fans should be very happy to have a guy like Deebo, in spite of Sanders’ departure.

Yeah but their offense didn't take off until they traded for Sanders. Sanders made them go!

They are going to replace him with Ruggs or Lamb. I think they are getting Hurd and Taylor back also who the Niners were high on but missed all of last season due to injuries. I think this had a lot to do with them choosing not to bring Sanders back at that price.

OMG. Amazing signing.

He is exactly the player we need. This improves our offense a LOT.

If Sanders still has it, our O is going to be hard to stop. We need his YAC to get Papaw another SB and all the records.

Bout damn time... wanted us to get him last season... Great pick up...

Hope he stays healthy... he and MT13 will be a great pairing... can't wait.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom