Saints sign Emmanuel Sanders! [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

That had absolutely no bearing on why Ginn had a horrible year.

I think brees still has enough left to play but I disagree. Ginn is a straight line deep ball guy, brees isn’t hitting that as well as he could before. He had to slow down so many times even on balls he caught.

I think brees still has enough left to play but I disagree. Ginn is a straight line deep ball guy, brees isn’t hitting that as well as he could before. He had to slow down so many times even on balls he caught.
Ehh Ginn was showing decline with his Hand strength even when Brees was out.

He had a drop that led to an Interception in the Cowboys game, and dropped a sure fire TD in the endzone in the Chicago game, and that was with Teddy at QB.

How many?

I just hope that Drew can get him the ball without constantly under throwing him. It’s probably part of the reason why Ginn had such a terrible yr
Ginn had a terrible year largely because his route running within 20 yards isn’t what it used to be. He’s still got straight line speed but he doesn’t have the acceleration needed to get in and out of his breaks to get open inside of 15-20 yards. I’d bet his current 40 time isn’t far off from when he came out, but I’d bet even more that his 3-cone and his 20-yd shuttle times are drastically diminished from what they were when he came out.

And his drops didn’t help.
But he runs better routes and catches better
:facts3:

Most above average wrs would have the ability to adjust and still make those catches. Ginn does not. Sanders definitely does. Should be a big jump in production out of that role even down the field.

Most above average wrs would have the ability to adjust and still make those catches. Ginn does not. Sanders definitely does. Should be a big jump in production out of that role even down the field.

I definitely think sanders will be better. I’m not saying he won’t. All I’m saying is ginn is kind of a one trick pony and that trick isn’t adding anything to this offense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom