Saints sign Emmanuel Sanders! [MERGED] (2 Viewers)

The real question is this... What jersey # will Sanders wear with the Saints?

He has worn 3 as a pro... #10, #17, and #88.

All of those numbers currently belong to other players... TQS, Emmanuel Butler, and Mitchell Loewen respectively.
I’d have to think it wouldn’t take much to get the number away from Butler or Loewen... and maybe TQS would give up #10 just to try and get a fresh start on his last chance to stick with the Saints.

Brees does so much with what he got. He has to take two hops to gather himself enough to hit that throw. Other QBs can just flick their wrist and it goes further...

Doesn't matter in the end if Ginn isn't able to freaking catch the damn thing.

I don’t know why anyone agues this. Brees threw a few nice deep balls last year but there were several that weren’t where they needed to be.

I’m not saving up gifs to prove my point. Lol

This was a great move. It seemed like they did it in response to their game with the 49ers. If they didn't have Sanders on the 49ers the saints surely would have won. That huge lucky bomb play they had and the other one Sanders threw I believe. Without that threat AND that threat added to the saints I think they have the edge now. It's just like the cowboys stealing Charles Haley from the 49ers. They will win this next matchup against the 49ers

This was a great move. It seemed like they did it in response to their game with the 49ers. If they didn't have Sanders on the 49ers the saints surely would have won. That huge lucky bomb play they had and the other one Sanders threw I believe. Without that threat AND that threat added to the saints I think they have the edge now. It's just like the cowboys stealing Charles Haley from the 49ers. They will win this next matchup against the 49ers

Great POV.

I don't think Manny Sanders understands how much love his grandma is gonna get from the WHO DAT Nation. I don't know how she became a Saints fan... maybe grandma is from the NOLA area and now lives in Texas, but she's gonna be a star.

From the X's and O's side of things I'm trying to figure out how defenses will handle Thomas, Sanders, Cook, and a healthy AK. It comes down to math.

Thomas = 2 Defenders
Sanders = 1 Defender
Cook = 1 Defender
AK = 1 Defender

So that's 4 players tying up 5 defenders.

From the X's and O's side of things I'm trying to figure out how defenses will handle Thomas, Sanders, Cook, and a healthy AK. It comes down to math.

Thomas = 2 Defenders
Sanders = 1 Defender
Cook = 1 Defender
AK = 1 Defender

And that 1 defender on AK will oftentimes be a linebacker. If you decided to double AK that'll open up things for others.

Its gonna be fun watching the offense again. We just need the Oline to hold up.

Thomas = 2 Defenders
Sanders = 1 Defender
Cook = 1 Defender
AK = 1 Defender

I don't think we're done, either. I still think we use a high draft pick on a WR.

I don't think we're done, either. I still think we use a high draft pick on a WR.

If they add another average to above average WR then by my calculations we'll be unstoppable. If a team runs man it'll be one on one across the board.

They'll probably play zone while bull-rushing the interior of our O-line to limit our time and options.

If they add another average to above average WR then by my calculations we'll be unstoppable. If a team runs man it'll be one on one across the board.
I think TQS will play better this year if he can stay healthy. Wanna see how they use him since we got a legit #2 now. Don't sleep on him cause with all the attention that would be put on MT and E Sanders this is gonna be good. :yes:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom