Saints Saints sign FB Michael Burton and re-sign Hardee... (1 Viewer)

how did Burton not fall into the Jedi pull of Matt Rhule who will build an NFL team founded in Rutgersites and Baylorians if possible

Isn’t Ricky Ortiz still on the roster?

It’ll be good to have some completion.

I wish the team would stop fooling around with signing these "bit players" and get to redesigning our uniforms. #DustyLooks We are way, way behind Tompa Bay and the Failcons. The Saints are a laughing stock in the league with our old azz unis.

//sarcasm off//

I wish the team would stop fooling around with signing these "bit players" and get to redesigning our uniforms. #DustyLooks We are way, way behind Tompa Bay and the Failcons. The Saints are a laughing stock in the league with our old azz unis.

//sarcasm off//
Good lord don’t give the fools any ideas.

//sarcasm off//

All seriousness I’d be heartbroken if we changed our unis.

Zack Line was a very talented RB, and could have been a 1000 AP RB on a team committed to the run. It's unlikely that Burton can be another Line, but he can be a good FB.

Zack Line was a very talented RB, and could have been a 1000 AP RB on a team committed to the run. It's unlikely that Burton can be another Line, but he can be a good FB.
@bobad I see you got a 4thID patch as your icon. Did you serve under?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom